WiiWareWave Is Back And Better Than Ever!
After several months of squashing severe bugs and issues on our website, WiiWareWave is now officially bug free and in full working order. The images are now visible on all devices, the user toolbar is now fully functional once again, and members can edit their messages on game console browsers again. We've also gotten the chatbox functioning on the Wii U browser as you might have noticed!
The site still has some performance issues and slow loading times which we hope to fix soon, but as of right now all features have been fully restored to their pre-updated state.
We also added a few new features to the mobile version of our website including a toolbar that shows notifications and has a navigation menu that even includes a snazzy search function!
As always be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comments section below!
#WiiWareWaveUpdate #Website #Update #Desktop #Mobile
- WiiWareWave News: Our Announcement of WiiWareWave's Zelda-Fest 2019!
- WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave To Receive A Domain And Name Change!
- WiiWareWave News Update: WiiWareWave Is Now Officially Ad-Free!
- WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Is Receiving A Name-Change On May 1st 2018!
- WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Turns A Decade Old Today!
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum