Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A 10 Year Wave! Cowabunga!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birthday Wishes

Today is the current WiiWareWave's 10th anniversary and we couldn't be more excited! We will share some exclusive features in celebration and look forward to hearing your thoughts and memories of our website over the past 10 years! We also added the new GIF and @ buttons to our message editor. Another recent feature we added was channel tabs and the ability to post messages in our chatbox!

Be sure to leave us a comment below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#WiiWareWave #Anniversary #SiteNews #Nintendo #Sony #Site #Update

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Turns A Decade Old Today! 19654

WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Turns A Decade Old Today! 87457210

WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Turns A Decade Old Today! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

KeAfan7, Ganondorfthewicked, RyanNerdyGamer, Kain, Aqua Cherry Blossom, ToughGamer, Talesfanatic and RWBY_Red like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ToughGamer
Congratulations, here's to another 10 years!

KeAfan7, ShounenMania, Ganondorfthewicked, RyanNerdyGamer, Aqua Cherry Blossom and RWBY_Red like this post

Kain
Happy birthday WiiWareWave! 🎂

KeAfan7, ShounenMania, RyanNerdyGamer, Aqua Cherry Blossom and RWBY_Red like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
What day is today?
It's WiiWareWave's birthday!
What a day for a birthday!
Let's all have some cake!

"And you smell like one too! HA!" Mad

KeAfan7, ShounenMania, Ganondorfthewicked, Aqua Cherry Blossom, BurstDashV8 and RWBY_Red like this post

Sneaker
Has it been 10 years already? Time flies. Feels like just yesterday when it was just the two of us.

KeAfan7, ShounenMania, KingreX32, Ganondorfthewicked, RyanNerdyGamer, Aqua Cherry Blossom and RWBY_Red like this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 12th 2021, 12:20 amAqua Cherry Blossom
Happy anniversary lol. I remember joining back in 2012, but never imagined WiiWareWave would become as big as it has. Congratulations @Towafan7 @Sneaker @Kingrex32 and @TenthSeedZed32 lol. Smug

KeAfan7, ShounenMania, KingreX32, Ganondorfthewicked, RyanNerdyGamer and RWBY_Red like this post

KeAfan7
@Sneaker Indeed it has and ditto. Here's to another ten years dude! @Aqua Cherry Blossom Likewise, WiiWareWave has been way more successful than I ever dreamed possible, but we still have a long road ahead of us if we want to reach the calibre of traffic that some of the commercial websites such as Nintendo Life or Push Square receive. Also thanks for the congratulations! Wink

ShounenMania, Ganondorfthewicked, RyanNerdyGamer and RWBY_Red like this post

KeAfan7
I am going to break tradition and like this article, I am stoked about WiiWareWave's anniversary! lol!

ShounenMania, Ganondorfthewicked, RyanNerdyGamer and RWBY_Red like this post

Ganondorfthewicked
April 24th 2021, 7:31 pmGanondorfthewicked
Happy webiversary! 🤓

KeAfan7, ShounenMania, KingreX32, RyanNerdyGamer and RWBY_Red like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
This is kind of bittersweet, as I'm moving onto new horizons of my own, and thus won't be as committed to supporting this community. I guess this means I'm no longer a "regular", though I'll still visit occasionally. But I'll finish this message on a high note, and congratulate WiiWareWave on a well-earned 10th Anniversary! (It's funny to think that the site is a little older than the Nintendo 3DS, isn't it? victory)

KeAfan7, ShounenMania, BurstDashV8 and RWBY_Red like this post

Talesfanatic
Happy 10!!!

KeAfan7, ShounenMania, RyanNerdyGamer and RWBY_Red like this post

RWBY_Red
Happy 10th to WiiWareWave.

KeAfan7, ShounenMania and RyanNerdyGamer like this post

ShounenMania
Happy webiversary! WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Turns A Decade Old Today! 631737971

KeAfan7 likes this post

KingreX32
Im super late to this. Sorry Guys. Im here in spirit

KeAfan7 likes this post

KeAfan7
@KingreX32 Wow! Longtime-no-see dude! We know, you'll always be known as the staff member that rallied us into doing news stories and exclusive features. I wish I still could, but between mother's health needs "being her caregiver" and life in-general my content has slowed down. We do need someone to do exclusive features and developer's interviews for us so if any of you know anyone who'd be interested in volunteering for said position or if you yourselves are interested please send me a private message!

Anyways I hope you have been well honorary dino-dude! WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Turns A Decade Old Today! 631737971

KingreX32 likes this post

KingreX32
aside from your issues, I hope you're doing well too dude.

Like I said I'm here in spirit. Ive been trying to keep the facebook page updated with the reviews posted here

KeAfan7 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)