Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Let's write a story one word at a timeSeptember 29th 2022, 7:24 pmOtakuComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouSeptember 29th 2022, 2:42 pmOrionJZedThe Legend of Zelda: Kingdom SadSeptember 29th 2022, 1:56 pmOrionJZedThe video games alphabetSeptember 29th 2022, 4:41 amOtakuReview: Tower Princess (Switch eShop)September 29th 2022, 4:40 amOtaku
TowaHerschel7
TowaHerschel7
Admin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mario Wave Say I'ma Fool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Is Receiving A Name-Change On May 1st 2018! The-Great-Super-Mariop-Wave

By popular demand WiiWareWave will be changing its name to Mario Wave and will be focusing solely on Mario related content! The name-change will go into effect on May 1st of this year! What do you think about this news? Also what's that burning denim smell? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below!

Source:
Source Inside:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#WiiWareWave #SiteNews #NameChange #Weirdness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Is Receiving A Name-Change On May 1st 2018! 19654

Funniest WiiWareQuote of 2022!

Supertimbros wrote: @OrionJZed Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertimbros Oily Fronk!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howda predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
Share this post on:redditgoogle

Comments

Trinity33
Nope I'm not falling for your foolery. Razz
Otaku
WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Is Receiving A Name-Change On May 1st 2018! Obvious-joke-is-obvious

Obviously. lol!
Brian2030
I got the joke! Very Happy
OrionJZed
It's-a me, Mari- WAAAAAIT a minute...nice one! victory
Staroceancrazy
@Reanfan This was one of the funnier April Fools jokes on the web this year! lol!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum