Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

What Have You Been Playing Lately?

+29
Sneaker
Ragnarok
WilliamFrankLepleyIII
Staroceancrazy
Megatron2000
SuperVash
DigiDestined
Elza
MetroidBlaster
FuManchu
Aussiegamer
sdw4527
FyreeTSG
KeAfan7
Chickgoboom
Akatsuki
FM_Alchemist
TheGingerDoctor
visicalc
SkywardL
heerogonkenobi
gamerace
SKTTR
KokorOtaku
Biorn the Viking
Marth
KingreX32
Tasuki
NINTENBRO
33 posters
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Have You Been Playing Lately?

March 25th 2023, 9:46 pm
SunDownSamurai wrote:
SunDownSamurai wrote:
KokorOtaku wrote:Been going back and forth between FE Engage, Persona 3 Portable, and Persona 4 Golden

What chapter are you currently at now in FE Engage? I'm still saved at the beginning of the "Retaking the Castle" battle. I've been taking my sweet time with Engage, and I'm doing every last thing I can think of to stay on top of character development and enhance my entire party's capabilities and attributes.

🦗🦗🦗 Chirp... Chirp... Chirp...
Okaaayyyy... Not so much then, I guess. LOL! Very Happy
Sorry I didn’t see this post earlier, I stopped at chapter 12 last time but I’ve been recruiting the DLC characters too (which I recommend doing before you get too far for story reasons)
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Have You Been Playing Lately?

March 25th 2023, 9:47 pm
I’ve gotten into some more Splatoon 3 the last few days

Super Coinage!

July 25th 2023, 6:03 pm
The Pikmin Quadrilogy, I beat Pikmin 2 and 4 and I’m going for 100% in 4

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

Splatuna
Splatuna

July 27th 2023, 9:08 pm
Splatoon 3, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and Mario Party Superstars.

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

July 27th 2023, 10:22 pm
Animal Crossing: New Horizons… that is all.

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 21st 2023, 4:41 pm
Sea of Stars and Baten Kaitos

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

September 22nd 2023, 3:49 pm
Part 1: The Teal Mask

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 5th 2023, 8:49 pm
Ori and the Will of the Wisps and ZeldaTears of the Kingdom

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 10th 2023, 2:36 pm
Star Ocean 2nd R, I’m already nearly 20 hours in, it’s so good!

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 23rd 2023, 5:18 pm
Advance Wars 1 and The Indigo Disk DLC

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 24th 2023, 5:05 am
KokorOtaku wrote:Star Ocean 2nd R, I’m already nearly 20 hours in, it’s so good!
Would you recommend playing any other instalments first? Are there any significant spoilers in earlier entries?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 24th 2023, 8:42 am
OrionJZed wrote:
KokorOtaku wrote:Star Ocean 2nd R, I’m already nearly 20 hours in, it’s so good!
Would you recommend playing any other instalments first? Are there any significant spoilers in earlier entries?

You can just start with the 2nd, and I highly recommend that because of all the QoL improvements

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 24th 2023, 10:48 pm
KokorOtaku wrote:You can just start with the 2nd, and I highly recommend that because of all the QoL improvements
Nice, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks. Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 6th 2024, 3:35 pm
I’ve been having a hard time focusing on games lately, I really want to but I just can’t figure out what I wanna play

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 7th 2024, 8:45 pm
@KokorOtaku Same. The closest I get is a strong yearning to make a game of my own for others to play, and I have new ideas all the time (albeit with no practical means to get far past the planning stage), but my buzz for playing games for fun is pretty much gone at this point. Bored/What the...?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 18th 2024, 9:20 pm
Found a groove of going back and forth between Neo The World Ends With You and Mario VS Donkey Kong, and will probably add Pac Man World RePac, Tunic, and RPG Time

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 18th 2024, 10:58 pm
@KokorOtaku I’m in a similar loop between Pokémon Violet, Digimon World: Next Order, and Persona 4 Golden.

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 20th 2024, 8:31 pm
@MyNameIsZed oh nice! Are you liking P4G?

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 20th 2024, 10:55 pm
@KokorOtaku The start is a bit more dialogue heavy than expected, but what I’ve played so far is pretty good.

The characters are so full of personality (excuse the pun). Yosuke is my favourite of the two protagonist friends, and while I’m not yet sure what to make of Chie, I’m sure she’ll grow on me in time as well.
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 25th 2024, 3:18 am
Wow, P4G is getting good… Pog Champ

KokorOtaku likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 8th 2024, 6:42 pm
I’m currently playing Neo The World Ends with You, and I’m confident I’ll end up 100% it

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 9th 2024, 5:02 am
@KokorOtaku Woo! Go for it! 😎

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 12th 2024, 8:22 pm
I just beat Runner 2, I can’t believe I skipped out on this on series up until a couple years ago

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 16th 2024, 6:33 pm
Dr. Mario (the Game Boy version), Mario Golf (The Game Boy Color version), and Mario Tennis (the Game Boy Color version) are officially playable on Nintendo Switch Online, so naturally this means I’ve been playing both Persona 4 Golden and Pokémon Violet… oh, and a bunch of game demos, just to see if I like ‘em.
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 22nd 2024, 10:04 pm
Whelp, I’m just about finished with both Violet and P4G, albeit for very different reasons (nearly completed all three ‘dexes in the former; total immersion breakdown and unwillingness to finish the story in the latter), so it’s almost time for another game rotation.

I’m thinking a Scarlet playthrough is next on the agenda, along with one or two other “retail-sized” Switch games… I should also pick up where I left off in Pokémon TCG and the Oracle games… ooh, and my SMM2 Worlds!

Argh, I can’t decide! Anime Sweat
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 5th 2024, 8:38 pm
It turns out my concern with the rest of P4G was kinda misplaced.

It seemed as though the story was building to the point where the player has to choose a romantic partner to date, but after finding out that the only choices are female (apparently there was a male option intended, but it was scrapped for the final version of the game), not to mention the overly uncomfortable comments from Morooka, I felt a little disheartened.

Fortunately, it turns out it’s possible to turn down all the girls’ advances, meaning I can still go through the game without being pressured to play my character as straight, though it still kinda bites that my in-game avatar has to be closeted rather than openly gay… Bored/What the...?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 11th 2024, 9:13 pm
TheGingerDoctor wrote:It turns out my concern with the rest of P4G was kinda misplaced.

It seemed as though the story was building to the point where the player has to choose a romantic partner to date, but after finding out that the only choices are female (apparently there was a male option intended, but it was scrapped for the final version of the game), not to mention the overly uncomfortable comments from Morooka, I felt a little disheartened.

Fortunately, it turns out it’s possible to turn down all the girls’ advances, meaning I can still go through the game without being pressured to play my character as straight, though it still kinda bites that my in-game avatar has to be closeted rather than openly gay… Bored/What the...?
Yeah that is unfortunate, sadly 2008 wasn’t yet ready for acceptance of LGBTQ people, hopefully a P6 will rectify that

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 11th 2024, 9:57 pm
@KokorOtaku Hope so, with multiple gender choices in addition to the traditional male. Anime Sweat
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 13th 2024, 2:46 pm
I’m kinda just finding random things to play until TTYD comes out, started Snack World and Laytons Mystery Journey and went back to get skins in Switch Sports

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 14th 2024, 12:26 am
@KokorOtaku Same. I’ve already preordered TTYD, but I may end up cancelling it and using my spare Game Voucher if I can’t decide on which game to redeem with it. Anime Sweat

Speaking of, any recommendations?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 14th 2024, 12:32 am
Been playing an equal mix of PS4 games such as Call of the Wild: The Angler, DBZ: Kakarot, and Relayer alongside PSOne, PSP, and PS2 Classics, and some Switch games such as The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom Sad, Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling, and Twewy NEO. On Wii U I've been replaying Xenoblade Chronicles X and trying to do the last little bit of DLC content I have left in Zelda: BoTW! Wink

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 4 19654

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 4 87457210

What Have You Been Playing Lately? - Page 4 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 14th 2024, 3:00 pm
KeAfan7 wrote:The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom Sad
lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

April 21st 2024, 5:27 pm
Steam World Dig 1 and 2 and Eastward

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 24th 2024, 3:11 am
Been playing Legends Arceus almost exclusively for the past week or so. I’d forgotten just how good it is… all those hours invested in my new save… oh, and I named my character Alarc, after the protagonist in my light novel series Kindrazl: The Highborn Chronicles, because it sounds like a pun on “Arceus” 😁

(My original save had a similar pun name, “Aric,” continuing the theme in my other Gen 8 games of “names starting with ‘Ar’: my Sword character was named Arthur, after Arthur Pendragon; and my character in Brilliant Diamond was Arwyn, a pun on “Arwing,” with my Pokémon named after Star Fox series places and characters).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)