Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the last game you beat?

+14
Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
Staroceancrazy
FuManchu
SKTTR
OrionJZed
ARF_Paula
KingreX32
Chickgoboom
Warlock in love
Andy
Yusei Fudo
18 posters
Go down
OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

What was the last game you beat? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last game you beat?

August 25th 2022, 3:46 am
My most recent playthrough of Pokémon Sword, not counting post-game stuff (including setting up my own unofficial Gym, a personal sidequest in each current and future “main version”).

Now, ten years on, the adventures of Zed Starmute and the Crystalbound are on the verge of their TENTH ANNIVERSARY!

The series may have been quietly shelved since then (creative burnout FTL), but the original 17-episode season is complete and remastered, and available to read in its entirety here.

There’s even a one-shot OVA-styled special that continues the story, as well as serving to “tide over” fans during the interim into later, mostly-on-hiatus storylines.

Either way, it’s PARTY FESTIVAL TIME! WOO! victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

What was the last game you beat? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the last game you beat?

January 23rd 2023, 10:10 am
Pokémon Scarlet, although I’ve finally found a strategy to beat other long RPGs and recently got near the end of both Persona 5 Royal and it’s sequel Strikers (I got far enough in Royal that I didn’t need to progress anymore in order to understand Strikers)

You cannot reply to topics in this forum