Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

+17
ToughGamer
Sonic The Hodgepodge
ARF_Paula
Krazyredd
ZezHylia
Ms_Kinomoto
Tinglemaster
mieu-fire
Otaku
DigiDestined
BurstDashV8
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Clαππαd
Marioman18
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
21 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

September 7th 2012, 6:22 am
GamerZack: What the?! Another guy just fell through into the Mushroom Kingdom! And he has red hair, just like me! Very Happy

Gadd: Ooyama! At this rate, there will be enough new Mushroom Force members to protect the Kingdom in a much shorter time frame than I anticipated! Surprised

GamerZack: Well, that all depends on how popular this thread becomes, Professor. Wink

Green Big Koopa: Did that guy just break the fourth wall? Surprised

Red Big Koopa: Let's get him instead! Twisted Evil

GamerZack: But I don't...I don't have any powers! I can't defend myself! Surprised

Red Big Koopa: Like I said, let's get him instead!

GamerZack: NOOOO!!!! This is so much easier in the games... Crying or Very sad
Anonymous

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

September 7th 2012, 11:27 am
A familiar woman shoots an arrow at one of the Koopa Troops!

Zelda: I shall not allow you fiends to harm the only people who can stop you from reaching my world Hyrule!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 4:11 pm
GamerZack: Princess Zelda?! Surprised

Gadd: Oh dear, my Trans-Reality-O-Matic has switched itself on again! Surprised

GamerZack: I thought we weren't supposed to visit other universes until Season 3! Surprised

Green Big Koopa: Oh, that is IT! I'm gonna get him now! Mad

GamerZack: Save me, Zelda and Rukiafan! T,T

OOC: Welcome to the show, Kushina! I had planned a journey across the Nintendo multiverse for the third season, so this serves as a nice precursor to that storyline. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

September 7th 2012, 5:21 pm
Rukiafan: Take this hiya!

Rukiafan slips on a banana peel laying on the ground

Rukiafan: Whoa ouch! pale

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 19654

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 87457210

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 9:06 pm
The Green Big Koopa spins towards GamerZack. Just before it collides into GamerZack, Rukiafan leaps to his feet and summons a great bolt of lightning from the sky. The giant turtle begins to rumble

Green Big Koopa: NO! How could this happen to me?! AAAAAAAAH!!

The turtle explodes in a great fireball

Red Big Koopa: RAAR! YOU'LL PAY FOR DEFEATING MY BEST PAL, YOU TOAD FORCE V RIP-OFF!

The Red Big Koopa starts to rumble, before growing to a ridiculously-gigantic size

Red Big Koopa: HAHAHAHAAAA! You tiny pipsqueaks can't defeat me now! I think I'll step on you and make you into a yellow pancake!

GamerZack: And so begins the biggest cliche in any tokusatsu series...the giant monster. Rolling Eyes
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 9:21 pm
Rukiafan: How are we supposed to fight THAT!? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 10:31 pm
GamerZack: Well, in the Power Rangers series, the Rangers would summon their Zords at this point.

Gadd: Zords? What are they?

GamerZack: They're basically gigantic robot animals and vehicles. They're built for battles against huge threats.

Gadd: Oh, so they're like the Toadmecha of Toad Force V!

GamerZack: Are they big, powerful, metal machines with tremendous firepower?

Gadd: Oh, yabo yabo, yes!

GamerZack: Then they are exactly the same. Given the parallels between Power Rangers and Toad Force V, and the fact that you modelled the Mushroom Force after Toad Force V...do you...have a Toadmecha that Rukiafan can use?

Gadd: Oh, yabo yabo, no.

GamerZack: Great. Now what are we going to do?

Gadd: I have a Gaddmecha instead. Wink

Gadd presses a button. A rumble is felt in the distance. A gigantic, robotic Koopa Troopa emerges from a mountain range near One One Plains. It lets out an immense Koopa Troopa cry as it enters the battle.
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Yellowmech
Red Big Koopa: Greeny?! Y-you're okay! Hey, wait a minute...you're a fake! YOU TRICKED ME, YOU WITHERED OLD CAD!

Gadd: I'm not old! I'm in my forties! Rukiafan, pilot the Koopa Troopa Gaddmecha and teach that overgrown terrapin a lesson!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 7th 2012, 11:31 pm
@GamerZack I started a conversation about this forum game on our Facebook group "WiiWareWave Fanpage" so you might want to promote this thread there if you have a Facebook account. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 8th 2012, 2:25 am
Rukiafan leaps up into the air, landing on top of the Koopa Troopa Mecha's head. He opens a hatch and leaps into the seat of its control room

GamerZack: Whoa, that was awesome! Just like the original Power Rangers series! It'd be funny if Rukiafan's Star Coin turned into a key to activate the Mecha as well! Laughing

Gadd: The Yellow Star Coin does become the Koopa Troopa Gaddmecha's key. Neutral

GamerZack: Oh...uh...hm...what kind of key?

Rukiafan sits in his chair, trying to figure out how to activate his Mecha
OOC: @Rukiafan: Thanks for the tip. Hopefully the added publicity means that there is more interest in the series. I'm pleased that the first episode is nearly finished. Then we can focus on Marioman getting his Ranger powers. It's gonna be an exciting anime! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 11th 2012, 3:17 pm
Red Big Koopa: What's wrong, yellow guy? Can't figure out how to control a Koopa Troopa? Only Bowser can control a Koopa Troopa!

Bowser: Actually, I can't control this Koopa Troopa since it was made by a cad.

Red Big Koopa: My king! What are you doing here?

Bowser flies near the Red Big Koopa's head in his Koopa Clown Car. He throws a Fire Flower to him. A great jet of flame fires from the giant turtle's mouth

Bowser: Now don't say I'm a terrible tyrant who never does anything for his subjects! OR ELSE!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 13th 2012, 5:18 pm
The Koopa Troopa Mecha's computer displays an image of the Yellow Star Coin transforming into a yellow key
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Yellowkey
Koopa Troopa Computer: TRANSFORM STAR COIN INTO KEY, THEN INSERT KEY TO ACTIVATE GADDMECHA.

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 7:42 pm
Rukiafan: well here goes! Buzzzzzzap!! Ahhhhh! what did that button do!? Prinny

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 8:27 pm
Koopa Troopa Computer: REMOVE STAR COIN FROM BELT. IT WILL BECOME A KEY. THEN INSERT KEY INTO CONTROL PANEL TO ACTIVATE GADDMECHA.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 10:25 pm
Rukiafan uses the star coin on one of the two keyhole slots, but upon unlocking Rukiafan finds a hidden refrigerator!
Rukiafan: Why is there a refrigerator in a mecha!? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 16th 2012, 10:36 pm
Gadd: Oh, that was a mix-up with the parts I ordered. Apparently, when I said I wanted to order nine 1 terabyte motherboards, the company thought I said "nine 1 terabyte motherboard with miniature refrigerator combos". Naturally, I incorporated the refrigerators into the design by converting them into the casing for the motherboards. A fine addition, if I do say so myself. And if you become thirsty, it will make you a refreshing glass of iced bean juice. Just remove your helmet before you drink it!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 19th 2012, 2:25 pm
Red Big Koopa: Behold, the power of my flame breath! Twisted Evil

The Red Big Koopa fires a jet of flame from its mouth onto the Koopa Troopa Mecha

Bowser: THAT'S how you cook a canned Ranger! I think I'll make you one of my top commanders, uh...uh...what's your name?

The Red Big Koopa stops breathing flame onto the Mecha to speak to Bowser

Red Big Koopa: It's Bob. Neutral

Bowser: Bob? Not really a name that strikes fear, is it? "Behold, you pathetic Rangers! I am Commander of the Elite Minions of the Koopa Troop! Fear my name, for I am the fearful Bob!" Would you be open to a name change for your promotion?

Red Big Koopa: No I would not. Razz

Seeing an opportunity, Rukiafan finally activates his Mecha and proceeds to strike the Red Big Koopa

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 24th 2012, 11:52 pm
GamerZack: It's a mirror match! Very Happy

Gadd: I think there might be more to this battle than meets the eye...

Optimus Prime: Autobots, we have a problem.

Bumblebee: Are the Decepticons making more Energon Cubes to conquer the universe?

Optimus Prime: It's much worse than that, Bumblebee. This scene we're in shouldn't exist in this forum game, since it's a series derived from Power Rangers, not The Transformers.

Mirage: So what do we do, Prime?

Optimus Prime: We stop this scene before it derails the entire episode.

Meanwhile, back in the series...

Bowser: Now, my minion! Destroy that robotic facsimile of a Koopa and harvest its energy!

Kamek: Harvest its energy, my king?

Bowser: Or crush it to scrap, either way works for me.

GamerZack: NOW who's breaking the fourth wall? Laughing

Bowser: Grr...shut up...
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 1:07 am
Another portal opens up, and four more humans - two guys and two girls - fall through into One One Plains
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 KushinazPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 MieufirePower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 EurekatPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Petez
GamerZack: Hey, look, four more WiiWareWave members have arrived!

GamerZack examines the new arrivals, and realises the identity of the guy with the green shirt

GamerZack: Wait...how did my best friend get here?! Surprised

Last edited by GamerZack on October 7th 2012, 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 3:37 pm
Another guy falls through the rift. Gadd appears shocked
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Ragnaroktu
Gadd; Ten humans?! Oh dear, I hadn't anticipated this! I must close the Trans-Reality-O-Matic before more fall through!

Gadd enters a complex equation into the Game Boy Horror DS. The portal closes

GamerZack: What just happened?! Are those members of WiiWareWave too? Did they click the link? Surprised

Gadd: Well, I'm not sure what, or who, a 'Link' is, but I do know that I sent a distress signal to your world because our hero disappeared. I put Project Mushroom Force into action to protect-

Bowser: Blah blah blah blah Dr. Cad doesn't know when to shut up! We're in the middle of a battle here!

Gadd: That's PROFESSOR Cad!...uh...Gadd! >:[

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 4:15 pm
Rukiafan grabs the giant Koopa Troopa and knocks him over on his back! Afterwards he kicks the giant Koopa Troop up a hill and the overgrown turtle flies so high in the air he disappears in a twinkle of light!

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

September 26th 2012, 4:23 pm
Oh my! How far did that person in the machine kick that Koopa Troop lol? Surprised

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 4:31 pm
Bowser: BOB! NOOOOOOOO!! Crying or Very sad

Bowser glares at the Koopa Troopa Mecha in a rage

Bowser: You'll pay for that! My only biological son and heir to the Koopa Kingdom's throne, Bowser Jr., will have his revenge on you, Yellow!

Green Koopa Troopa: So the Koopalings aren't King Bowser's kids?! Surprised

Kamek: SHH! They're adopted, but King Bowser has sworn never to tell them that. Anybody else who does will be thrown into the Chomp Pit covered in ketchup.

Green Koopa Troopa: Gulp! pale

Bowser turns to Gadd

Bowser: And as for you...if you EVER tell anybody I called you Doctor instead of Professor...well...anyway...I'll defeat your precious team! I'll send monsters made by my adopted son Iggy to ravage the kingdom and lure them to me! Then I'll defeat them and conquer the kingdom! BWA HA HA HA!! Laughing

The Koopa Troop boards the airship and flies away
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 4:44 pm
Eureka: Who are these people and more importantly WHERE are we?! Shocked

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 4:56 pm
GamerZack: We're all members of WiiWareWave who clicked the MU$HR00M link on the website. We're in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Gadd: Come with me back to my lab. I'll explain everything there.

Back at Gadd's Lab...

Gadd: Who wants Bean Juice? Very Happy

Everybody: Me!

GamerZack: I can't believe Mario just disappeared. Neutral
Marioman18
Marioman18

September 26th 2012, 6:31 pm
Meanwhile at 1-2 Plains....

Merlon: Ah there's nothing quite like the cool breeze of 1-2 plains to relax one's mind and.....

Suddenly a huge Monty mole over 20 meters tall pops out of the ground right in front of Merlon!

Merlon:This is bad....and what's worse there are 20 power stars powering that monstrosity! I must let Professor Gadd and Princess Peach know of this situation immediately!

Meanwhile at 1-1 Plains

Marioman18: Where'd everyone go? Surprised

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 7:42 pm
Meanwhile, at Gadd's Lab...the alarm sounds throughout the whole university

Gadd: We have an emergency in Grass World! Are you ready for action, team?

Everybody looks at each other, then nods, before crying their team phrase and doing their poses

Everybody: Let's-a Go...MUSHROOM FORCE!

GamerZack: There's just one problem...WE LEFT MARIOMAN IN ONE-ONE PLAINS! Surprised

Everybody else collapses in a comical fashion

GamerZack: Let's pick him up on the way!

The team races out the door

And so our heroes begin their journey. They will find their Star Coins one by one, slowly building their powers and adding to their arsenal. And Bowser will try to thwart them at every turn! Get ready for...Power Rangers: Mushroom Force!

To be continued...

Next time...Marioman, BurstDash and GamerZack get lost in the Jungle World's Pipe Maze, where Iggy has unleashed the dreaded Kraken Piranha! Will Marioman find the Red Star Coin and gain his powers to save his friends? Find out in the next thrilling episode!

End Credits
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 7:56 pm
Episode 2...The team is relaxing in their university dorms

GamerZack: In the past week we found Merlon's Stars, unified the Bob-omb tribes into one nation, and fed those Chain Chomps, even though only one of us has powers. I could use a few days without an emergency.

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

September 26th 2012, 8:01 pm
Kushina: GamerZack do you think that HarmoKnight might be lost somewhere in Mushroom Kingdom? pale
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 8:11 pm
GamerZack: I'm not sure. The professor said that all of us would arrive in the same spot. Still, there's a chance others did arrive in this world, but they could be anywh-

An alarm sounds. Gadd speaks over the intercom

Gadd: Mushroom Force! The second Star Coin has been located! It is somewhere in Jungle World! Please hurry!
Anonymous

September 26th 2012, 8:26 pm
Kushina: I uh um am a little scared of Jungles. Crying or Very sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 9:53 pm
GamerZack: Don't worry, I'm sure the Professor will let you stay behind. Smile
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

September 26th 2012, 10:05 pm
Inverse: I'm going too! I want to get some airtime in this episode. Did I say something funny?

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Rena-rena-ryuugu
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2012, 11:35 pm
GamerZack: Ah, you have learned to break the fourth wall well, young Skeeter. Soon you shall master the art with my guidance. Laughing

Marioman facepalms

Episode 2: Rumble in the Piranha Jungle
Synposis: While travelling through a Warp Pipe to Jungle World, where the next Star Coin has been detected, Marioman, GamerZack and BurstDash become separated from the others, ending up in the labyrinthine tunnels of Hazy Maze Cave. As the others search the area for an entrance to the underground, the three young heroes are ambushed by Kraken Piranha, a creation of Iggy Koopa; and Morton Koopa Jr., the vicious son of Bowser! With BurstDash and GamerZack in peril, Marioman tries to find the Red Star Coin, but will he be able to master his new Fire Flower-based powers and defeat the overgrown fly trap?

CAST
Marioman18 as Red Ranger, Morton Koopa Jr. and Kraken Piranha
Clannad as Clannad and Toadette
BurstDashV8 as BurstDash and Iggy Koopa
Kushina as Kushina and Wendy O. Koopa
Eureka as Eureka and Larry Koopa
Rukiafan as Yellow Ranger and Bowser Jr.
Ragnarok as Ragnarok and Roy Koopa
ReverseInverse as Inverse and Lemmy Koopa
GamerZack as GamerZack, Narrator and Prof. E. Gadd
mieu-fire as Mieu-Fire and Kamek the Magikoopa

RANGERS INTRODUCED
Marioman, the Red Ranger
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Redranger

OTHER CHARACTERS INTRODUCED
Iggy Koopa, Slightly-Mad Biologist
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Iggys
Wendy O. Koopa, Princess of the Koopas
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Wendyo
Larry Koopa, The Guy Who Makes the Monsters Grow
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Larryq
Roy Koopa, The Rough n' Tough Bro
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Roya
Lemmy Koopa, Comical Runt of the Litter
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Lemmy
Morton Koopa Jr., Savage Airship Captain
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Morton
Kamek the Magikoopa, Right Hand to the King of the Koopas
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Kamek

"Charble charble glop!" ("I, Kraken Piranha, am hungry!")

The Rangers rush into the Team Hub

Gadd: Ah, good, you're all here! I have much to discuss, so I'll try to keep it succinct. But first, would anybody like some hot Chuckaccino?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 27th 2012, 2:03 am
GamerZack: Not for me, thanks. Bean Juice is suspiciously like my world's coffee, and I can't drink coffee. Razz
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

September 27th 2012, 12:46 pm
Inverse: No thanks I really don't feel like having an uh...how should I put this....an accident while on the mission.

Inverse then realises how embarrassing his comment was and facepalms himself.

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 2 Rena-rena-ryuugu
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 27th 2012, 2:53 pm
Gadd: Okay, down to business. As you all know, I created eight Star Coins - Green, Pink, Cyan, Yellow, Purple, Orange, Red and Blue.

GamerZack: There's something familiar about those colours in that exact order...

Gadd: When those rotten Koopas burst into my lab, they tried to steal them, which activated the first safeguard. If anybody other than your good selves were to clutch one, it would instantly warp to an undisclosed location in the Mushroom Kingdom. Fortunately, I programmed my computer to detect the location of each Star Coin. Unfortunately, the program uses so much memory that it can only detect one coin at a time, and it takes anywhere from a week to a month to detect the next one. Razz
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

September 28th 2012, 3:54 am
BurstDash:I do have to kindly point out that you really did a great deal of work and thinking for each the coins programming. To say that I'm rather impress.

Just as soon BurstDash said that, he seem to look upwards, as if he's in brief moment of thought. It's didn't took long for him, with excitement to look toward Gadd again.

BurstDash:Um, say if I mean to ask. Does the colours on the coins has anything to do with Pokemon types in general? In case you know what I mean? Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 28th 2012, 4:58 am
Gadd: I'm not familiar with the term "Pokemon types", I'm afraid.

GamerZack: I think he means to ask if the coins have elemental properties.

Gadd: Ooyama! I didn't expect anybody to ask that, but I'm glad you did, BurstDash!

Gadd clicks a button on his pointer which brings up a diagram of a Star Coin

Gadd: I received a number of Rainbow Stars from a mysterious entity, asking that they be used for good. I immediately thought of a team akin to Toad Force V, but containing members of Mario's and Luigi's species.

GamerZack: So are Mario and Luigi from our world?

Gadd: Of that I can't be certain. Anyway, each Rainbow Star is from a different Galaxy, and tuned to the element of that Galaxy. The Rainbow Star in Rukiafan's Coin, for example, is from the Space Storm Galaxy, which flows with electricity. I then incorporated each Star into a coin, which received an infusion of an item with similar properties. Finally, I programmed three safeguards into each coin: one preventing their use by a non-human, one preventing their use by anyone but their owners, and one to keep me from losing them. The young Koopa Prince triggered the first one, which caused the coins to scatter.
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

September 28th 2012, 8:50 am
Digidestined from the audience: Your performance is really good keep it up! Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 28th 2012, 3:19 pm
GamerZack: So each of the Coins has teleported to a location with a similar environment.

Gadd: Yes, with a 75% probability.

GamerZack: So the Red Star Coin, which I assume is fire-based...is in Lava World?! Surprised

Gadd: Fortunately, I locked Lava World out of the possible locations to which the Star Coins could warp. No need to concern yourself, Zack. Laughing

GamerZack: Uh...I thought we were going to go by our WiiWareWave usernames in this series...

Gadd: Long story short, the next Star Coin is somewhere in Jungle World. I'll be right back with the Gaddgets you need.

Gadd walks out of the Hub

GamerZack: I wonder if it's the Green Star Coin.

OOC: Thank you, Digidestined! Glad we're all keeping you entertained. Very Happy
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

September 28th 2012, 8:49 pm
BurstDash: Um say, now that you mentioned it. I do have to admit that I'm very drawn towards the colour green, as it's a favourite of mine. It's really represent the beauty we see on earth's many forests and jungles, as well as that of Mushroom kingdom. Green also goes very well with blue over the top of it, as it sure does represent the sky.

Last edited by BurstDashV8 on September 28th 2012, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 28th 2012, 9:48 pm
GamerZack: As for me, I like cyan. Smile

Gadd returns

Gadd: Here are the Gaddgets you'll need. Firstly, this is the Game Boy Horror DS.

Gadd points to an item which looks like a white DS lite with the Gadd Science, Inc. trademark on it
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 29th 2012, 2:37 am
GamerZack: So what does it do?

Gadd: Well, it acts as a tracker to help pinpoint the Star Coin. However, I am currently working a few bugs out of the system...

GamerZack: What kind of bugs?

Gadd: It will tell you in which area the Coin is located, but not the exact point of its location.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 2nd 2012, 2:40 pm
Gadd pauses. Everybody waits for him to reveal the next Gaddget

Gadd: Well, you should be all set for your retrieval of the Star Coin.

GamerZack: What?! But you said you were getting the Gaddgets! As in more than one Gaddget! Surprised

Gadd: Yabo yabo, silly me! Laughing

Gadd leads the team into a room filled with warp pipes

Gadd: All of the tasks you have completed so far were within a short walking distance of the university. Jungle World, I'm afraid, is much farther to reach normally. That's where this room comes in handy. Welcome to Warp Zone! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 6th 2012, 4:04 am
GamerZack: Whoa...it's like something out of Super Mario Bros.! Surprised

Gadd: This room connects you to all the worlds of the Mushroom Kingdom. Well, except Cloud World, for obvious reasons.

Gadd walks up to a Warp Pipe

Gadd: Travelling to each of your destinations on foot is time-consuming. By walking through a Warp Pipe, you'll reduce your travel by a wide margin.

GamerZack: So instead of taking a week to reach Jungle World on foot...

Gadd:...your walk will only take a few minutes!

GamerZack: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!

GamerZack, BurstDash and Marioman walk up to the Warp Pipe and climb inside

GamerZack: Whoa, it's like a long tunnel! And hey, there's the other end!
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

October 6th 2012, 4:29 am
BurstDash: Woah, I think I'm definitely seeing the thing you are looking at. Talking about that, I'm just wondering if I could able to make out quite a bit what will be at the other side.

Looking down the pipe, BurstDash turn around looking at the rest of the Warp Zone.

BurstDash: Say, of all the things I complemented on Gadd's efforts so far earlier doesn't really even measure the sheer effort in creating sure a huge undertaking like these warp pipes we are seeing right now. Now that I think of it, wonder what the other mecha's in future would look like?

Last edited by BurstDashV8 on October 6th 2012, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 6th 2012, 4:36 am
GamerZack: I already got a sneak-peek. Apparently, the Blue Ranger's Mecha is an oversized Spiny deployed by an oversized Lakitu. I feel sorry for whoever gets stuck with that one! Laughing

GamerZack's laugh echoes through the Warp Pipe. A sound echoes back

GamerZack: Whoa, what was that? Let's go check it out! Surprised

GamerZack and BurstDash start to walk forward. Marioman shrugs and follows them
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

October 6th 2012, 4:55 am
BurstDash: Say, just to let you know. This sure do remind the time that I like the specific Mario game called "Super Mario Bros 3". I do say that is my most favourite NES Mario games I played. One such as the whole warp feature of when you have an item called "the Warp Flute", which when you use on the map, you will be teleport to a different world with pipe leading to the other world available. One trick if you have two Flutes, you can go straight away to Dark World, which I do say rocks.

Just as BurstDash finished, he noticed that Marioman and GamerZack have quite a long looks on them, which just now BurstDash noticed what happened.

BurstDash: Oh, mind me in that. I kinda think I got a bit side track on the whole topic I mentioned. Any way, in terms of the location we heading for in order to retrieve the Red Star coin, so how much information do you know about the Jungle world we will searching in?

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 6th 2012, 5:56 am
GamerZack: Well, there is a lot of plant life, since it's a jungle. There are also pools of purple water which hurt you if you touch them. All in all, it's sure to be quite lush. Wink

BurstDash, Marioman and GamerZack reach the other end, leaping out of the Warp Pipe...only to find themselves deep inside a cave

GamerZack: Okay, this is not what I pictured when I heard "Jungle World"... Surprised

Meanwhile, Gadd finishes preparing the others for their adventure

Gadd: Okay, I've finished calibrating the Warp Pipe for your destination. Rukiafan, if you encounter any dangers, do not hesitate to morph. Remember, your morph call is "Power of the Lightning Bolt!", okay? Smile
Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!

October 6th 2012, 2:09 pm
Goombario: Won't you need a guide? I can certainly help you guys with my general knowledge! Very Happy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)