Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

+17
ToughGamer
Sonic The Hodgepodge
ARF_Paula
Krazyredd
ZezHylia
Ms_Kinomoto
Tinglemaster
mieu-fire
Otaku
DigiDestined
BurstDashV8
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Clαππαd
Marioman18
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
21 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Empty Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

June 26th 2012, 8:39 pm
If you'd like to play this game, then please go to the series hub first and post which of the parts you'd like to play! Once we know who wants to play which character, we can add that person to the story. Thank you. Very Happy

Welcome, participants, to the thread for the first season of Power Rangers: Mushroom Force! This is where we'll act out the episodes one by one in a play-by-post format. Each episode shall begin with a rough synopsis of what's happening today, along with a roll call of the actors. After that, the episode begins!

When posting in-character, start the post with the character's name in capital letters. An example would be something like:

GAMERZACK: You'll never get away with this, Larry!

LARRY: But I already have! Goopy Piranha is too gigantic for you to defeat! What are you gonna do about that, squid-face? AHAHAHAHA!!

When posting out-of-character, type "OOC:", followed by the text in italics. An example is:

GAMERZACK: Cyan Ranger! Power of the Ice Flower!

OOC: Just letting you guys know I need to finish up for the day in an hour. I'm going out for a while.

If you'd like to join in, then please click the image in my signature to reach the hub and let us know which part you'd like to play! Alternatively, click this link to reach the hub.

Season 1 Episode List

1. MUSHROOM PILOT
Three humans from Earth are transported to the Mushroom Kingdom. Shortly after arriving, they are attacked by Bowser Jr. and his minions. During the turmoil, one of them finds a mysterious yellow coin which transforms him into a superhero - a Power Ranger! Using his new abilities, can Rukiafan save the day?

2. RUMBLE IN THE PIRANHA JUNGLE
The humans pick up the signal of the next Star Coin deep in Jungle World. Upon their arrival, Marioman and GamerZack take a tumble into a Warp Pipe, ending up in the Pipe Maze! As they try to find a way out, they are attacked by Kraken Piranha. Can Rukiafan find them before his new allies become Piranha chow?

3. MARIO IS...NOT MISSING?!
Bowser confronts the Rangers with an ultimatum: hand over Mario and Princess Peach won't be harmed. The only problem is that Mario is still missing! After realising that the Koopas think that Marioman, the Red Ranger, is in fact Mario, they devise a plan to rescue Peach by handing over Marioman to Bowser. Will their plan succeed?

4. RAINBOW CARPET RIDE
While exploring One One Plains, GamerZack ends up on a magic carpet en route to Cloud World. The Rangers and Gadd hop onto Airship Mario and fly there to try and find him. Trouble brews, however, when GamerZack is confronted by Morton Koopa Jr., who recognises him as the one who helped the Red Ranger defeat Kraken Piranha! Can GamerZack escape and find the others?

5. IT'S GOOD TO BE GREEN
The Rangers pick up a signal coming from Tall Tall Mountain, quickly realising it's another Star Coin! When they arrive, they watch as an Ukiki snatches the coin and runs away with it! As the team chases Ukiki to the top of the mountain, Iggy unleashes the dreaded Kleptomaniak on them! Can BurstDash retrieve the Green Star Coin from the mischievous monkey?

6. LUIGI IN THE LAB
Gadd receives a surprise visit from his friend Luigi, who is taking a break from trying to find Mario. Some of the team becomes suspicious, however, when items seem to disappear. The team begins to suspect that Luigi is causing trouble, which Gadd notices is out of character for the moustachioed hero. Just what is going on around the lab?

7. THE MASTER MECHANIC
Toad Town is under attack by two robotic dinosaurs! The Rangers rush to the citizens' aid to try and stop this new menace. Hold on...robotic monsters?! That's not the kind of monster that Iggy would create! It seems as though another Koopaling wants a piece of the action! Can the Rangers defeat this new threat?

8. COOL COOL CHAOS
The Star Coin alert sounds out, leading the Rangers to Cool Cool Mountain. After Eureka finds the Cyan Star Coin and tries out her new powers, she accidentally freezes Marioman and BurstDash solid! Can the remaining Rangers defrost them before a monster rears its ugly head?

9. VACATION IN SUNSHINE
Gadd treats the Rangers to a vacation in the Sunshine Isles for their work in defending the kingdom. Due to a mix-up with their travel plans, the team ends up in the middle of Desert World! It's a good thing, though, because the Orange Star Coin has been located in the Shifting Sand Pyramid...under guard by the powerful Eyerok! Will Inverse ever receive his Star Coin and become the Orange Ranger?

10. THE DOUBLE DANGER DILEMMA
Iggy's monster is threatening Mountain World, and Ludwig's monster is threatening Desert World! On top of that, the Purple Star Coin has been detected in one of these locations, and Ragnarok has been left behind in the other! The Rangers need to rescue their ally from Desert World and take them to Whomp's Fortress to become the Purple Ranger! Will they succeed?

11. THE BLUE BULLET
With Mieu-Fire the only other human who wants to become a Ranger and all eight Star Coins synced to his friends, GamerZack decides to make one for him. But when a power surge occurs and threatens to destroy the new coin, GamerZack morphs and activates his shield before he grabs it. A chain reaction occurs, however, when the Black Ranger power merges with his Blue Ranger power, transforming him into the Blue Bullet! Is there a way to restore GamerZack to normal?

12. PROTOTYPE (The Blue Bullet - Part 2)
Gadd reveals that there is a tenth Star Coin, the original coin he created when developing the Mushroom Force technology. He reveals that it could be the solution to restoring the Blue Bullet to normal, and the only human capable of using it without risking a similar problem is the only one who is unwilling to become a Ranger herself. Will Clannad become the White Ranger?

13. MASTER THIEF BANDIT
Iggy creates a monster called Master Thief Bandit, who is instructed to steal the Black Star Coin from its location before Mieu-Fire arrives to claim it. As the Rangers prepare to find the Star Coin, the alarm alerts them to the presence of the diabolical creature! With the Black Star Coin needing to be saved, can the Rangers welcome the new Black Ranger before Bowser becomes even stronger?

14. BOWSER'S AMBITION
Bowser has amassed his minions to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom, and only the Power Rangers can save the day. Problem is, there are hundreds of minions! As the Rangers split into teams of two to try and take on the minions across a wider area, Bowser himself sneaks up on Princess Peach's Castle and attempts to kidnap her! Can the Rangers stop him in time?

15. THE NEW BLUE RANGER
An eleventh human arrives in the Mushroom Kingdom, and it couldn't be at a worse time. After being threatened by a monster for the umpteenth time, GamerZack has decided enough is enough, declaring he can no longer be the Blue Ranger! Gadd says the only way for GamerZack to give his powers to the new recruit is with a transfer spell performed by none other than Merlon the Magician!

16. LEGEND OF THE NEON EGGS
Adjusting to a life without his powers, GamerZack learns a legend about the Neon Eggs, mystical objects destined to help multicoloured heroes, from Yoshi. After telling the Rangers, they immediately head to Lavalava Island to investigate the legend further. Once the Koopas hear about the legend, however, Ludwig sends Roboshi 2.0 to attack the island and steal the information needed to find them! Can GamerZack translate the Yoshi's hidden tablets and find out where the Eggs are located?

More episodes coming soon!

Okay, next up - the pilot! Very Happy

Last edited by GamerZack on October 6th 2012, 4:43 am; edited 16 times in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

June 26th 2012, 9:25 pm
Rukiafan: It was just an ordinary day at Nintendo University GamerZack was glued to his Wii, Marioman was watching Super Mario Bros. The Movie, and I was playing a new MMO known as Mushroom Force, but little did I know that this game would change our lives forever!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 19654

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 87457210

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

June 27th 2012, 12:39 am
Episode 1: Mushroom Pilot
Synopsis: After clicking a link in a mysterious WiiWareWave thread entitled "MU$#R00M", three humans are pulled through their screens into the Mushroom Kingdom. After one of them finds a coin and morphs into a superhero, the three guys are taken to the lab of Prof. E. Gadd, where they are charged with the task of defeating Bowser and his minions. Can they do it?

CAST
GamerZack as GamerZack, Bowser, Narrator and Prof. E. Gadd
Rukiafan as Yellow Ranger, Bowser Jr. and Goombo
ReverseInverse as ReverseInverse
Marioman18 as Marioman
Clannad as Clannad and Toadette
Kushina as Kushina and Zelda, Princess of Hyrule
mieu-fire as Mieu-Fire
Eureka as Eureka
BurstDashV8 as BurstDash
Ragnarok as Ragnarok

HUMANS INTRODUCED
Clannad
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Clannadb
BurstDash
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Petez
Kushina
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Kushinap
Eureka
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Eurekat
Rukiafan
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Briangs
Ragnarok
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Ragnaroktu
ReverseInverse
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Reverseinverse
Marioman
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Marioman18
GamerZack
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Gamerzack
Mieu-Fire
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Mieufire

RANGERS INTRODUCED
Rukiafan, the Yellow Ranger
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Yellowranger

OTHER CHARACTERS INTRODUCED
Prof. E. Gadd, Creator of Project Mushroom Force

Toadette, Intern of Gadd

Zelda, Princess of Hyrule

Bowser, King of the Koopas
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Bowsera

Bowser Jr., Prince of the Koopas
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Bowserjr

Goombo, The Smallest Goomba

Rangers UNITE!

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 11:13 pm; edited 12 times in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2012, 1:42 am
Rukiafan: Yawn....it's already 10:30 in the morning maybe I should check on my website WiiWareWave? GamerZack is probably already playing on his Wii, and Marioman is probably watching some television, so I'll just get online for awhile! https://www.wiiwarewave.com . What's this topic? MU$#ROOM? "click" the thread is blank.... oh wait I got an e-mail! I wonder who it's from? Prof. E Gadd? Who's that?

"click"

Y0u Mu$% $@ve MU$#HR00M K!NGD0M FR0M B0W$ER @ND #!$ M!N!0N$ @ND PR0%EC% Y0UR W0RLD @$ WELL, 0NLY 12 $%UDEN%$ FR0M N!N%END0 UN!VER$!%Y C@N $@VE @LL %#E W0RLD$.......buzzzzzzzzz......beep.....beep...beep..beep.

Rukiafan: Oh no what's happening!?

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2012, 4:46 am
GamerZack logs onto WiiWareWave on his laptop and browses some threads

I wish I could go on an awesome adventure.

Y0u Mu$% $@ve MU$#HR00M K!NGD0M FR0M B0W$ER @ND #!$ M!N!0N$ @ND PR0%EC% Y0UR W0RLD @$ WELL, 0NLY 12 $%UDEN%$ FR0M N!N%END0 UN!VER$!%Y C@N $@VE @LL %#E W0RLD$.......buzzzzzzzzz......beep.....beep...beep..beep.

Huh? Well that's a weird message...uh-oh, my phone's acting strange! What's that swirling vortex?...my hand's stuck! WHOA! Surprised

GamerZack is pulled into his laptop

Last edited by GamerZack on July 22nd 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marioman18
Marioman18

June 27th 2012, 9:37 pm
Marioman: I never grow tired of watching Super Mario Bros. what is that strange message on my telly?

What is this gibberish? Oh no heeeeeeelp I'm getting sucked in ahhhhhhhhhh!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 27th 2012, 9:50 pm
Meanwhile, at Gadd University...

GADD: Ah, a nice Teeheespresso to start my day... *chuckle*
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Gadde
An alarm sounds throughout Gadd's lab, causing him to spill his Bean Juice

GADD: What is going on?

A hole is blasted in the wall. Bowser, along with his son Bowser Jr. and some Koopa Troopas, walk in
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 BowseraPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Bowserjr
GADD: What is the meaning of this?!

BOWSER: We know you've been developing a new power source, Gadd!

GADD: If you don't leave this very second-

BOWSER: You'll what? Summon Mario? He's been missing for weeks! And that green fool Linguine has gone off to try and find him! I need that power to take over the kingdom!

GADD: Well, I'll never tell you where they are! The Star Coins are not for the likes of-

Bowser looks over at eight multicoloured coins floating in an anti-gravity tube in the corner

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 GreenstarcoinPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Pinkstarcoin
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 CyanstarcoinPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Yellowstarcoin
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 PurplestarcoinPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Orangestarcoin
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 RedstarcoinPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Bluestarcoin

BOWSER: Junior! Go and grab those coins!

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 3:47 am; edited 4 times in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

June 28th 2012, 10:38 pm
Bowser Jr. runs up and grabs the coins

GADD: It won't work, Bowser!

BOWSER: You idiot! I already have the coi-

The Star Coins glow, then vanish into thin air

BOWSER: They disappeared! What did you do, you cad?

GADD: I did nothing! The coins are meant to be used by a human!

BOWSER: So?

GADD: So the first safeguard just took effect! The moment your vile son grabbed them, they teleported across the kingdom, waiting to be found by their true owners!

BOWSER: GAH! I don't have time for this! Junior, take a squad of minions to the Grass World and start searching for the coins!

Bowser Jr. and the minions hop into an airship and fly away to the Grass World

BOWSER: So long, professor! Thanks for the power!

Bowser hops into his Clown Copter and flies back to the Koopa Kingdom. Gadd looks over at the gaping hole and ponders the situation.

GADD: Of course! I must race to the Grass World and retrieve the Yellow Star Coin!

Gadd rushes out of his lab

Meanwhile, in the middle of Grass World...GamerZack awakens and sits up, groaning.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 4th 2012, 8:23 pm
GAMERZACK: (Whoa, that was weird...I feel like I was on a rollercoaster!)
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Gamerzack
GamerZack stands up and looks at his surroundings

GAMERZACK: What the...?

GamerZack looks around, realising he's standing in the middle of the Mushroom Kingdom. He then looks at his clothing

GAMERZACK: Hey! This isn't my shirt! And what's with the wristbands? Has somebody been-

GamerZack sees two men unconscious nearby. One is wearing a gold-yellow shirt with a lightning bolt, the other a red shirt with a Podoboo
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 BriangsPower Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Marioman18
GAMERZACK: HEY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? WAKE UP!

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 6th 2012, 12:01 pm
Rukiafan: Urm....ugh.....GamerZack what's wrong? Why am I wearing this strange shirt?
!?
WHERE ARE WE!?

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 6th 2012, 3:52 pm
Wait...how do you know my name? Who are you? Wait...

GamerZack gets a better look at the other man

I know you! You're Brian! Uh...Rukiafan! The owner of WiiWareWave! But how? I thought you lived in the US! Am I in the US, or are you in Australia? Surprised

GamerZack looks over at the other guy

GAMERZACK: Wait...does that mean he's also from WiiWareWave? I wonder who he is...Soundwav? LordOtakWiiU? Marioman?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 9th 2012, 4:04 am
Rukiafan looks over at a sign. GamerZack looks in the direction Rukiafan is facing and sees the sign as well.

GAMERZACK: You are in 'One One Plains'...that's kind of odd. It almost sounds like we're in the Mushroom Kingdom, but that's impossible! Isn't it...? Rukiafan? Neutral
Marioman18
Marioman18

July 11th 2012, 11:25 pm
Marioman: How could we be in the Mushroom Kingdom? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 12th 2012, 12:44 am
GAMERZACK: Hey, you're awake! That's great! I'm GamerZack, by the way. Oh, and that's Rukiafan. Who are you? Smile

OOC: So have you checked the PM I sent you, Marioman? What do you think of your avatar? I could give him a baseball cap or something, if you like. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 12th 2012, 7:32 pm
GAMERZACK: Wait...you're Marioman18! I should have read the writing on your shirt!

GamerZack remembers the message

GAMERZACK: Did you guys get a strange message from "Gadd Science Inc."?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 6:11 pm
Meanwhile...Gadd races as fast as he can to One One Plains

GADD: I must hurry! I have to beat those Koopas to One One Plains before...oh dear, I can't even think about it! Yabo yabo, this would be so much easier if I had a vehicle...

Meanwhile...the Koopa Troop's airship continues its journey to One One Plains. The pilot is none other than Morton Koopa Jr., and the captain is Bowser Jr. Bowser Jr. lets out an evil giggle

OOC: Okay, Rukiafan, now's your chance to play the role of Bowser Jr. You get to play both him and the Yellow Ranger, after all. And Marioman, you get to play the role of Morton, a rough-and-tough Koopaling who is the only one qualified to pilot an airship. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 17th 2012, 11:02 pm
Rukiafan: Yes I did, but it's encrypted and hard to read. Can you make out what it means GamerZack?

Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 17th 2012, 11:43 pm
Toadette: Hello there humans from the real world!
Follow me something terrible has happened to Mario I just know it!
Come we must hurry I'll explain everything later!

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 12:42 am
GAMERZACK: I don't believe it! It's a Toadette! I'm actually communicating with a real Toadette!
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Toadette
GamerZack smiles

GAMERZACK: I wonder if we'll get to meet other people from the Mario games today! Very Happy

VOICE: Well, well, well! What do we have here? Looks like a triple-pack of humans! And the tall one just mentioned Mario! What are your orders, Lord Bowser Jr.?

Everybody spins around to see Bowser Jr. and three Koopa Troopas standing there

GAMERZACK: Oops...me and my big mouth. Surprised

OOC: @Clannad: I should probably direct you to the series hub. It has all the info you need about how to play the game, as well as a list of character roles which are available for participants. Be sure to let us know the parts you'd like to play while you're there! Wink

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t2239-power-rangers-mushroom-force

Welcome to the show. I hope you have fun participating. Smile

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 18th 2012, 6:32 pm
Toadette: Eek it's Bowser Jr!
Toadette feints.

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 6:40 pm
GAMERZACK: Toadette! Surprised

GamerZack stares at the Koopas

GAMERZACK: I know who you are! You're Bowser Jr.! This is both exciting and frightening at the same time! Very Happy Surprised
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 18th 2012, 6:49 pm
Koopa Troopette: My my that toadette looks like a tasty fungi....I mean a good hostage! Twisted Evil

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 6:58 pm
Gadd finally arrives on the scene

GADD: Oh, I'm just in time! The humans from the Otokonna Realm have arrived, and they are unharmed!

Gadd sees Toadette unconscious on the ground

GADD: Yabo yabo! What have you miscreant turtles done to my best student?! Surprised

GamerZack stares at Gadd, mouth agape

GAMERZACK: Professor E. Gadd! This is too much! Surprised

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Marioman18
Marioman18

July 18th 2012, 7:26 pm
Marioman: Mr. Gadd that girl Koopa Troopa was going to eat that Toadette! Shocked

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 7:31 pm
GADD: WHAT?! That's horrible! Surprised

Gadd turns to the Koopas

GADD: You'll never find the Yellow Star Coin, and even if you did, it would simply teleport somewhere else! The Coins are intended for these humans, and they shall be the ones to find them and tap into their energy!
Marioman18
Marioman18

July 18th 2012, 7:35 pm
Marioman: What should we do with these Koopa Troopas? Even ordinary humans such as ourselves should be able to handle Goombas and Koopa Troopas right? Super Saiyen

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 7:40 pm
GAMERZACK: Of course! I mean, look at Mario. He can jump pretty high into the air! Smile

GamerZack runs up to a Koopa Troopa and jumps...a foot into the air

GAMERZACK: Uh-oh...EEP! Surprised

GamerZack runs back to the others

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: BWAHAHAHAHA! That was pathetic! Laughing

GAMERZACK: Hey! >:[

OOC: Do you like your avatar, Marioman? Wink

Last edited by GamerZack on July 18th 2012, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marioman18
Marioman18

July 18th 2012, 7:49 pm
Marioman: Let met me try!
Marioman runs up to a red shelled Koopa Troopa and miraculously jumps above his head, but then lands face first into the Koopa Troopa's head knocking Marioman out cold!
Red Shelled Koopa Troopa: Yeowch!!! What's this guy's head made out of!?

OOC: I do thank you Zack! Very Happy

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 8:18 pm
GAMERZACK: Marioman! Surprised

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Heheheheh, there's nothing you can do, weaklings!

GAMERZACK: If I had more muscle tone I could clobber you all the way to Sarasaland! >:[

GADD: Oh dear, this isn't going so well. Neutral

OOC: @Rukiafan: Where are you? You still need to play Bowser Jr. and yourself, and it's nearly time for you to find the first Star Coin! Shocked

@Marioman: Glad you like your avatar! By the way, I posted a short description of Episode 2 in the first post. It's the episode in which you find the Red Star Coin! Very Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 8:57 pm
Bowser Jr.: Bwahaha you are a bunch of weaklings I think Goombo should be more than a match for you!

Goombo: You called your evilness?

Rukiafan: Huh where's that voice coming from?

Rukiafan squints and after looking carefully spots a Goomba no bigger than his thumb and starts laughing hysterically

Rukiafan: Haaaaaahaaaahaaaaaa Laughing That tiny Goomba is going to beat us?!

Goombo: Oh no.....I'm going to be squashed. pale

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 18th 2012, 9:08 pm
GAMERZACK: I don't know...he could still leave an itchy bite mark on your leg if you weren't wearing pants.

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Uh...are you sure we should trust Goombo, my prince? Why not send the Big Koopa Troopas to soften them up?

GADD: Humans! Toadette! Hurry! We must go! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 19th 2012, 11:45 am
Rukiafan: Let's run!

Bowser Jr.: After them you nincompoops!

Goombo and Koopa Troopa's: Yes sir right away!

Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 19th 2012, 12:58 pm
Toadette: Professor do you really think that we can escape from Bowser Jr. and his minions?

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 19th 2012, 3:17 pm
GADD: Not really, but I know where the Yellow Star Coin is located! Now let's hurry, fast as we can!

GAMERZACK: I should let you know, I'm not the best runner!

GADD: Not much farther to go!

Gadd suddenly stops

GADD: Stop!

Everybody else stops

GAMERZACK: What is it?

GADD: There it is!

Everybody stares at the coin, floating in mid-air and spinning slowly

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Yellowstarcoin

GAMERZACK: It looks so...shiny...

Gadd turns to Rukiafan

GADD: Could you please retrieve the coin for me, young man?

Rukiafan nods and walks up to the coin. He tries to touch it, but as his hand makes contact with it, the coin begins to glow with a bright yellow light, which engulfs Rukiafan's body. As the light fades, the Koopas arrive on the scene.

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Ha! We finally caught up to- wait...what are you supposed to be?! Surprised

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Yellowranger

Last edited by GamerZack on July 28th 2012, 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 20th 2012, 1:47 pm
Rukiafan: What's going on!? And what am I wearing?! Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 20th 2012, 3:28 pm
GAMERZACK: Y-you...look so...yellow! And you have a tiny Koopa Troopa on your head! Surprised

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Hey! You can't use our image for your own personal use! Let's get him!

The Koopa Troopas charge at Rukiafan. Rukiafan hits all of them with powerful punches, causing them to retreat into their shells

GAMERZACK: That was incredible! Very Happy

OOC: @Clannad: I updated your Ranger form:
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Whiterangerz
I've added new details to the series hub to discuss the origin of the White Ranger powers. Basically, the White Star Coin gets its power from the Rainbow Star, and you (the White Ranger) can protect both yourself and your allies with a rainbow barrier of invulnerability. You can also 'heal' your allies by recharging our depleted morph energy, though you do spend some of your own in order to do so. The good thing is that due to the nature of the White Star Coin, you get more morph energy than the rest of us individually. That way, your energy doesn't deplete too quickly. Wink

Anyway, I hope you like these revisions, Clannad. Smile
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 20th 2012, 6:36 pm
Toadette: That was amazing, but uh....isn't that costume a little strange? Prinny

OOC: I like the changes you made. Thank you so very much. Smile

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 20th 2012, 9:02 pm
GADD: It worked?! Uh...I mean, the project was successful! Very Happy

OOC: You're very welcome, Clannad. Smile
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 20th 2012, 11:21 pm
Toadette: Mr. Rukiafan please turn these Koopa Troops into turtle soup!

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 21st 2012, 4:05 pm
GAMERZACK: I just realised something...

GADD: And what is that?

GAMERZACK: WE LEFT MARIOMAN KNOCKED OUT BACK THERE! Surprised

Everybody else collapses with their legs in the air
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 22nd 2012, 8:58 pm
Everybody leaps to their feet

GADD: Let's defeat these Koopas first!

Two thuds sound as two giant Koopa Shells strike the ground. The Koopa Troopas inside emerge, ready for battle

GAMERZACK: Whoa...those are some huge Koopa Troopas!

GADD: Yabo yabo! You must defeat these turtles, owner of the Yellow Star Coin!

GAMERZACK: And I'll go and try to wake up Marioman! We could use his help!

GamerZack returns to where they arrived
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 23rd 2012, 10:27 pm
GamerZack reaches where they left Marioman, and finds him standing with a girl in a white long-sleeved shirt and powder blue scarf. The girl seems distressed and unsure of where she is, and the look on her face seems to indicate that she has just arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom in a similar manner to them

GAMERZACK: Marioman, you're okay! But who is this?

The girl gracefully steps forward to introduce herself
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Clannade

OOC: Okay, Clannad, this is where your character introduces herself. Rukiafan, you're being attacked by two Big Koopa Troopas, being led by Bowser Jr. And Marioman and Clannad, try to come up with a reaction to Rukiafan's Ranger form once we return to the battle. Anything's good. Wink

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 25th 2012, 12:13 pm
Yellow Ranger: What on Earth!? Am I a Power Ranger!?

Poultergust 3000 Mobile Supercomputer: Yes. Gadd said we needed a group of heroes to save Mushroom Kingdom in Mario's absence and he decided that it should be the Power Rangers because he is a fan of the franchise vrooom.

Yellow Ranger: That's awesome! But how does this outfit work and what kind of powers do I have? Wait a minute who am I talking to? Surprised

Green Koopa Troopa: Could you please stop talking and start fighting? We have lives too believe it or not. Sleep

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 25th 2012, 4:49 pm
GADD: Ah, that was my newest invention, the 'Game Boy Horror DS'! I incorporated technologies from my other inventions into it. It includes a portable Star Coin tracker, a Monster alert, and it will even make you a decent cup of Bean Juice!

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: Ugh...are the Big Koopa Troopas ready to be deployed yet, my prince? Neutral

GamerZack, Marioman and the girl come running back

GAMERZACK: I found Marioman, and someone else! Everyone, this is Clannad. Smile

GADD: Ah, another human has arrived. I suppose this project will succeed after all.

GREEN KOOPA TROOPA: OH, JUST DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!

Last edited by GamerZack on September 26th 2012, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 27th 2012, 3:17 am
The green Big Koopa Troopa steps forward

GREEN BIG KOOPA: You ready to become a yellow punching-bag, Toad Force Yellow?

GAMERZACK: Toad Force Yellow? Oh...you think Rukiafan is a member of Toad Force V!

GADD: Toad Force V is my favourite program. I modelled the Mushroom Force after it.

GAMERZACK: Mushroom Force?

GADD: Oh, yabo yabo, yes! The Mushroom Force is my newest project, a team of superheroes with powers drawn from the Star Coins. Rukiafan is the first to receive powers, followed by the rest of you once you each receive a coin.

GAMERZACK: You mean we get to be Mushroom Enforcers too?! Very Happy

GREEN BIG KOOPA: Not if we beat you into the ground first! Which we will!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 10th 2012, 9:00 pm
Bowser watches the action from his throne room

Bowser: So that's what Gadd's secret project is for...if we can replicate that power, I could have an unstoppable army of minions! Junior! I'm ordering you to capture that yellow guy and bring him back to the Koopa Kingdom!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 27th 2012, 3:23 pm
Bowser Jr.: New orders, troops! Just grab the yellow guy and take him back to the ship!

GamerZack: Rukiafan! Surprised

The Big Koopa Troopas charge towards Rukiafan

Gadd: Yabo yabo! This is very bad!

GamerZack: I know! Rukiafan's about to be grappled by turtles! Surprised

Gadd: It's much worse than that! If they capture Rukiafan, they can perform experiments on his coin while he's still morphed! They could theoretically create coins of their own, meaning their armies would be unstoppable!

Bowser Jr.: You got all that, Papa?

Bowser: Sure do! Now we know the secret of making our own coins, and it's all thanks to ol' Grampa Cad!

Gadd: Oh, yabo yabo! I should learn to keep certain thoughts to myself...

The Big Koopa Troopas grab Rukiafan
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 27th 2012, 10:38 pm
Rukiafan suddenly calls out a familiar chant and electrocutes the Koopa Troops

Rukiafan: How in the world did I do that? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 28th 2012, 12:25 am
Gadd: Ah, yes. You just used your Lightning Bolt ability. When you call out "Lightning Bolt!", you release a charge of electrical energy.

Green Big Koopa: Hey, what smells so good? Turtle soup? Smile

Red Big Koopa: Dude, that's you. Toad Force Yellow just fried you with 5000 volts. Rolling Eyes

Green Big Koopa: Oh, really? Then let's get him!

Gadd: Now, Rukiafan! Defeat those turtles with your Storm Sabre! Very Happy

OOC: Welcome back, Rukiafan! Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 31st 2012, 10:19 pm
The Big Koopa Troopas climb into their shells and spin to opposite sides of Rukiafan about 4 feet apart. They then close in to strike him together

GamerZack: RUKIAFAN! Surprised

Suddenly, a portal opens up above the battle and a young man with long, red hair falls through, knocking Rukiafan out of the way
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 Reverseinverse
Bowser: Those humans are multiplying like Microgoombas! Surprised

The giant turtles strike each other

Green Big Koopa: Hey! Watch who you strike!

Red Big Koopa: Me?! You're the one who crashed into ME, you giant-

The Big Koopa Troopas begin to strike one another, distracted from the battle

Last edited by GamerZack on October 4th 2012, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)