Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

+17
ToughGamer
Sonic The Hodgepodge
ARF_Paula
Krazyredd
ZezHylia
Ms_Kinomoto
Tinglemaster
mieu-fire
Otaku
DigiDestined
BurstDashV8
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Clαππαd
Marioman18
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
21 posters
Go down
BurstDashV8
BurstDashV8

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

November 9th 2012, 6:09 pm
While back at Shroom Shroom Field, the Koopa who just caught seconds ago, is definitely trying his best to make a nasty expression of himself to the Mushroom Force Rangers, GamerZack, Ruikafan, and BurstDash, which is not going as he first plans.

Koopa: EEEEEEEEI!! Just hold on for sec or two, I almost got the thing lifted off the ground a slight milimetre. EEEEEEEEI!! When I do, you three are sauce!!

BurstDash: Am, say. I do not like to be rude or such, yet ain't that hammer is just, if I have to say, too heavy for you to use well at all? Sad

Koopa: Oh, thanks for the polite comment there Smile , that is the nicest thing I heard from someone for a while ever since most of my superiors are rather nast-

Saying this, the koopa just that Kamek is just next to him, giving him such a scare.

Koopa: Ah I mean! Yeah, say all what you like to say about how dumb we koopas all are!! Evil or Very Mad Just because you're possibly are related to that red chubby guy, Mario, doesn't mean you can look down us any way you want! Just you wait. I'm gonna lift this hammer to pound you all, and get myself promoted into those cool Hammer Bros. squadrons, which the respect they get is paramount! I can do so just by lifting this hammer! So wait there and I show you what I'm made of! EEEEEEI! Evil or Very Mad

As soon he finished, the koopa want back in trying to lift the hammer off the ground. Which he is still have a very hard time in doing so.

The rangers just jerked to the side a bit, each with a big sweatdrop besides their heads, seeing on how pointless the koopa efforts is. The same can be said for Kamerk.

BurstDash: Say, GamerZack. Neutral You know about the bean juice that we occasionally have at Professor Gadd university. Somehow, I got the feeling they may be a bit like our world version of coffee, even if it's maybe not. If I'm quite correct about it, I do guess this dear fella has too much to drink before attempting to make a expression of such. Razz
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1

November 9th 2012, 7:01 pm
The Koopa Troopa pulls with all his might...so hard, in fact, that he pulls himself into his shell and spins right off the edge of the Gorge!

Kamek: Oh, great...now I gotta replace that guy!

Kamek casts a spell which causes a Koopa Troopa to appear.

GamerZack: So do you make new minions or summon them from elsewhere? Surprised

Kamek: I'm glad you asked, GamerZack! You see, that particular spell-

Kamek notices a bunch of minions staring at him.

Kamek: -is TOP SECRET! You'll never know the truth!

Koopa Troopa #3: Why did you bring me here, Kamek? I was just about to beat Level 4 of Toad Force V back in my home! You know, the one you summoned me from just now! Neutral

Kamek: Great, just spoil all my secret spells, why don't you? Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 1625187496

GamerZack: I KNEW IT! Very Happy
Marioman18
Marioman18

November 10th 2012, 2:04 pm
Just then Marioman arrives!

Marioman: The Power of The Fire Flower!

Koopa Troops: Uh oh! pale

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 Pbucket
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

November 10th 2012, 3:57 pm
The Koopa Troopas watch as Marioman arrives.

Koopa Troopa #4: Mario's here! He's here! Surprised

Kamek: WHAT?! He's early?! ...no matter! Deploy the monster! Twisted Evil

An airship flies just above Marioman's head. A hatch opens. Nothing happens.

GamerZack: Uh...so where exactly is this supposed-

An enormous, hairy bug with yellow and black coloration drops from the hatch. GamerZack panics.

GamerZack: -SPIDER! Surprised

The bug pulls Marioman inside the airship. The hatch closes.

GamerZack: What WAS that?! A...a...Queen...Scuttlebug?!

Kamek: Well, it didn't have a name yet, so I guess Queen Scuttlebug will do...even though it's a male...I think... Neutral

GamerZack: What will you do with Mario- uh...Mario? Surprised

Kamek: He is our prisoner. Peach will be unharmed, so consider yourselves free to go.

Koopa Troopa #3: Uh...shouldn't we capture the other two Rangers as well?

GamerZack: Other two...? Neutral

Kamek: What part of "Bring me MARIO and only MARIO!" do you not understand?! You know what King Bowser's like when he doesn't get his way! Mad

Kamek transports the minions - and himself - aboard the airship, which flies away.

Stuffwell: Marioman has been encapturated! Surprised

GamerZack: All according to plan. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 11th 2012, 8:54 pm
Meanwhile, back at Bowser's Castle...

Kamek (on a giant TV screen): Mario has been captured, Your Turtleness!

Bowser: Excellent work, Kamek! BWAHAHAHA! Laughing

Kamek: Yes, well...having said that, he is displaying some...rather unusual behaviour.

Bowser: Such as?

Kamek: Well, for one thing he seems to have a British accent.

Bowser: Ooh, I've never been to British! Let's invade there after invading the Mushroom Kingdom! Very Happy

Kamek: Yes, well we all know that Mario is from Italy.

Bowser: Kamek, you dolt! Mario and Linguine are both from Brooklyn, which is in the Kingdom of the Goomba's Shoe!

Goomba #1 (to Goomba #2): Is he for real? Neutral

Bowser: Anyway, keep an eye on our "guest". I want him unharmed until he gets here. Then we can sick Iggy's bug on him! Twisted Evil

Kamek: Will do, Your Turtleness!

The screen switches off.

Koopatrick: Somebody just placed a bid of 10,000 Coins for your toy, my king!

Bowser: Excellent, Koopatrick! Let's squish that insolent Goomba to celebrate! BWAHAHAHA! Twisted Evil

Goomba #1: Aw, man! I hate it when he squishes me! I get a new scar every time! Crying or Very sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 17th 2012, 11:20 pm
Meanwhile, back in Gadd's Lab...GamerZack, Rukiafan, BurstDash and Stuffwell return.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

November 18th 2012, 12:34 pm
Rukiafan: Where did Burstdash just go? Wait you don't think that Bowser or that Dr. Robotnik guy kidnapped him do you? Surprised

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 19654

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 87457210

Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 18th 2012, 4:18 pm
GamerZack: Actually, I think he went running into his dorm, so no need to worry. Wink

Everybody sits in front of the big screen. GamerZack, Rukiafan and Gadd stand in front of it presenting a slideshow of the plan.

GamerZack: Okay, Step 1 is complete; Marioman is now "captured" by Bowser and his cronies.

Gadd: This puts us in a very advantageous position, as we have managed to infiltrate the Koopa Kingdom.

GamerZack: The next step is a doozy. Marioman will have to fight off whatever monster Iggy has no doubt created for him to battle. Meanwhile, we'll be aboard Airship Mario en route to the Koopa Kingdom.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 22nd 2012, 6:59 pm
BurstDash comes running back from his dorm, slipping on a banana peel and sliding down another corridor.

GamerZack: BurstDash?! Okay, who left that banana peel in the middle of the floor?! Surprised
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 22nd 2012, 7:02 pm
Rukiafan: Me. pale

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 22nd 2012, 7:28 pm
A Toad bursts out laughing.

Print T.: HAHAHAHA! That really is the funniest form of slapstick comedy! Laughing

Another Toad elbows him. He stops laughing.

Print T.: Uh...I mean...*clears throat*...is he okay? pale

GamerZack: I'll go and check. We'll continue the presentation when I return. Wink

GamerZack follows the trail of banana skid.

Gadd: Well...that was...eventful. Anybody care for cake? Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 27th 2012, 3:12 pm
Meanwhile...a green-skinned nerd with glasses and a big grin spies on the team on his hover scooter. Strangely, nobody even realises he's there. He writes something onto a notepad.

???: Banana...skins...funny...I must report this back to my mistress! I have chortles! Laughing

The green man flies away without anybody seeing him. A chill runs down Gadd's spine as GamerZack and BurstDash re-enter the room.

Gadd: Ooh...I just got the feeling that I was being watched... Surprised

GamerZack: That's because we're all watching you. Wink

Gadd: Yabo yabo! You are correct, Gamer! Laughing
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 1st 2012, 11:17 pm
Meanwhile Rukiafan receives a message from Gadd that the rangers must save Marioman before Christmas or Bowser will toss him into Grumble Volcano!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 1st 2012, 11:25 pm
GamerZack: Marioman's gonna be tossed into Grumble Volcano?! Surprised

Rukiafan nods. When he looks back at GamerZack he realises his shirt has vanished, and everybody is in the middle of a Mario Party game board.

GamerZack: Now who wants to party? MARIO PARTY! Very Happy

Gadd: Right on, man! Let's get down and party!

Naruto: I brought the Jutsu Chips and the Hidden Leaf Soda!

Rukia: Did somebody say cucumber sandwiches? Wink

Rukia is holding a gigantic Star Coin covered with cucumber sandwiches. At this point Rukiafan is very confused.

GamerZack: Rukiafan! Wake up! We're almost there!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 1st 2012, 11:29 pm
Rukiafan: Was that a dream? Yawwwwwn Sleep

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 2nd 2012, 12:02 am
GamerZack: Ah, you're awake! Very Happy

A loud thunk is heard coming from below the airship.

GamerZack: What was that?! Surprised

Gadd: Airship Mario has landed in the Koopa Kingdom.

GamerZack: So are the Mecha ready to deploy?

Gadd: Of course! Rukiafan must morph and pilot the Koopa Troopa Mecha. You must accompany him, Gamer.

GamerZack: Me? Why? Surprised

Gadd: I don't want Rukiafan near Bowser's Castle alone. Plus, I thought you'd enjoy the adventure. Wink

GamerZack: Oh, okay, as long as I can stay inside the Mecha. Ready, Rukiafan? Smile

Gadd's thoughts: I can't tell Gamer what has happened to him...I must find a solution to the problem first. Neutral
Haseo
Haseo

December 4th 2012, 12:18 pm
Cool thread. Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 4th 2012, 3:51 pm
GamerZack suddenly flashes with a bright blue light for a moment so brief that nobody pays attention.

GamerZack: I get to ride in a Mecha! This is awesome! It's like I'm an honorary Ranger before I even find my Coin! Very Happy

Gadd: If you find yourself in danger, use this. It will protect you.

Gadd hands the Game Boy Horror DS to GamerZack.

GamerZack: The Game Boy Horror DS?

Gadd: I added a feature which creates a protective barrier around the holder.

GamerZack: Does it work?

Gadd: Oh, yabo yabo, yes! Although, it hasn't yet been tested...

GamerZack: WHAT?! Surprised

OOC: Thanks, Haseo. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 8th 2012, 3:08 pm
Rukiafan, now morphed, sits in the cockpit of the Koopa Troopa Mecha, while GamerZack sits in a makeshift passenger seat behind him. GamerZack spots the bar fridge to Rukiafan's right.

GamerZack: Ah, so this is what contains the Mecha's motherboard. Gadd is really clever for coming up with that. Smile

GamerZack checks the map on the Game Boy Horror DS.

GamerZack: According to the map, we should be nearing Bowser's Castle now. Oh, this is awesome! I feel like a real Power Ranger! Very Happy

GamerZack flashes blue again. Amazingly, nobody has noticed it this time either.
Anonymous

December 13th 2012, 5:41 pm
Kushina: Where is everyone? At this rate Marioman really will melt in a volcano. Crying or Very sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 13th 2012, 6:03 pm
Meanwhile, in Bowser's Castle...Marioman lies stunned in an arena surrounded by an audience of some 5000 minions.

Bowser: Release the Queen Whatchamacallit! Twisted Evil

Kamek: You mean the Queen Scuttlebug?

Bowser: Yeah, what you said! Hurry up and release it!

Kamek presses a button, which causes a cage to open. The oversized, hairy, yellow spider emerges and scuttles towards Marioman.

Bowser: BWA HA HA HA! This'll be great! Twisted Evil

Audience Member Koopa: I looked at fifty rings in a jeweller to find you the perfect one, my love. Will you be my Super Koopette? Smile

Audience Member Koopette: Oh, you're proposing to me at a grand arena event? How romantic! Of course I'll marry-

Two Hammer Bros. grab the male Koopa and drag him away.

Hammer Bro #1: You know the law! No upstaging of King Bowser's events with any form of romance! Mad

The Queen Scuttlebug walks over to Marioman, saliva dripping from his insectlike mouth. Marioman is still stunned.

Bowser: At last, Mario will soon be vanquished! After 27 years I'll be rid of him forever! BWA HA HA HA!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 11th 2013, 11:35 pm
Suddenly, the Koopa Troopa Mecha crashes into the arena.

GamerZack: Finally! That trip felt like it took a month! Surprised

Gadd (via GZ's Cellwatch): It only took 15 minutes, GamerZack. Laughing

Bowser: HEY! I'm eliminating my nemesis, you overgrown terrapin! Kamek! Which of my oversized minions is that?! Evil or Very Mad

Kamek: Uh...that's not a minion. It's one of Gadd's Mechanical Zord Creatures.

GamerZack: Kamek, how could you? I thought we were friends! Crying or Very sad

Bowser: Kindly go away, whichever Ranger is inside that tin-can turtle! I'm about to squish Mario here!

GamerZack emerges from the cockpit.

GamerZack: Hey Bowser! I've got something to tell- whoa, it's a long way down! Uh...oh yeah! That's not Mario! It's the Red Ranger!

The crowd gasps.

Bowser: Yeah. I know. Mario is the Red Ranger. Neutral

The crowd gasps.

Bowser: You already knew that, ya idiots! That's why we're all here today! Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 1625187496

The crowd talks amongst itself with phrases such as "Oh yeah." and "I knew that."

GamerZack: I'm trying to tell you that no, it's not Mario. It's Marioman!

The crowd gasps.

Bowser: Anybody gasps again and there will be consequences! Mad

GamerZack: Don't you get it, Bowser? We tricked you! Wink

Bowser gasps.

GamerZack: Shouldn't you be inflicting punishment on yourself for gasping?

Bowser: Huh? Oh yeah. Kamek, make a note that I am not allowed to have dessert tonight. Neutral
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 12th 2013, 12:15 pm
Rukiafan: We're here to take Marioman back, but we should probably do something to even the odds a little!

Rukiafan pulls a lightning bolt out of his pocket and shrinks everyone else in the arena!

Rukiafan: Oops I think I shrunk Marioman and Gamerzack too. Embarassed

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 12th 2013, 4:41 pm
GamerZack: Actually, it bounced off me and made the Queen Scuttlebug doubly shrink. Look at how tiny he is! Laughing

The Queen Scuttlebug hisses at GamerZack.

GamerZack: EEP! affraid

GamerZack throws an object at the Queen Scuttlebug, which crushes him.

Bowser (squeaky voice): HEY! You squished my monster! Mad

Kamek: Not to worry, sire. I'll make the monster...GROOOOOOOOW!!

Bowser: (squeaky voice): Dramatic much? Hey, how come you didn't shrink?!

Kamek: I deflected the lightning with my Koopa magic. Now to revive Queen Scuttlebug!

Kamek flies over the arena, casting an enlargement spell on the Queen Scuttlebug, which grows to a ridiculous size. The arena crumbles to the ground.

Bowser (squeaky voice): Was anybody hurt?! affraid

Kamek: I think everybody escaped injury, sire.

Bowser (squeaky voice): Oh man! I NEVER GET MY WAY! Crying or Very sad

GamerZack: That's one big bug! Sad

GamerZack climbs into the cockpit. The Piranha Plant Mecha arrives on the scene.
Marioman18
Marioman18

January 21st 2013, 11:23 am
Marioman: Uh....Kamek you might want to make your Queen Scuttlbug a little larger since she is only the size of a normal Queen Scuttlebug. victory

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 21st 2013, 3:27 pm
Bowser (squeaky voice): Hey, Kamek! You need to cast anoth-

Everybody returns to normal size. The Queen Scuttlebug rumbles, before quintupling in size

Bowser: -er spell on him...wow, he's huge! Surprised

GamerZack: This is where having a third Mecha would come in-

Another Mecha falls from the sky onto the Queen Scuttlebug. It resembles a blue Spiny

GamerZack: Where the Delfino did THAT come from?! Surprised

Gadd (via GZ's Cellwatch): It appears that the Lakitu Carrier has malfunctioned, deploying the Blue Ranger's Spiny Gaddmecha near the two active Gaddmecha. Since the Spiny Gaddmecha is not functioning, it means that the Blue Star Coin has yet to be located. Until it is found, we cannot activate the Mecha.

GamerZack: Do you know where the coin is, Professor?

Gadd (via GZ's Cellwatch): Last known location...Cloud World. However, I do not have a Warp Pipe that will transport you there.

GamerZack: OOYAMA! That could be a problem! Surprised

Kamek: ...don't give up your day job, GamerZack. Neutral

GamerZack: Eh, just thought I'd try it out. It feels like I say it all the time in a TV show. Smile
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

January 22nd 2013, 4:00 pm
Suddenly Shadow heartless pop out of the ground and begin to attack everybody!

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 22nd 2013, 4:24 pm
GamerZack: What the...?

Kamek: Do you like my spell, GamerZack? While at Mushroom Gorge, a handheld game console made by something called "Nintendo" fell onto my head. While the minions looked for the Blue Star Coin I played it. It was a game called Kingdom Hearts, and it had wonderful creatures called Heartless!

GamerZack: I'm sorta familiar with Kingdom Hearts.

Kamek: Anyway, I created my own using a spell of mine! Meet the Ghostless! KEHEHEHEHE!

GamerZack: They look like the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion, except they're all dark purple. So why call them "Ghostless" when they're nothing but ghosts? Neutral

Kamek: Well...it...they're less ghosts with...uh...more power and...uh...shut up! Mad

Kamek cackles, lightning flashing as he does so

GamerZack: Dramatic much, Kamek?

Kamek: Oh, and these ghosts are impervious to suction of any kind. Enjoy!

Kamek flies off. Bowser hops in his Clown Car

Bowser: Look, I'm sorry for how this all turned out. If everybody would make their way to the nearest castle, you can all have some delicious cake.

GamerZack: Yay! Cake! Very Happy

Bowser: NOT YOU! Evil or Very Mad

GamerZack: Aw... Sad

Bowser: You three Ranger dorks get to play with the...uh...Ghostless. Yeah, that's it.

Bowser flies away. The crowd runs to the castle

GamerZack: BUT I'M NOT A RANGER DORK! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A COIN YET! Oh man...those Ghostless are scary. Sad

Marioman, surrounded by Ghostless, leaps onto the Piranha Plant Mecha and enters the cockpit. All the Ghostless merge together into one gigantic Ghostless

Gadd (via GZ's Cellwatch): Gamer! I have discovered...*FSSHT*...Blue...Coin...*FSSHT*...you...

The Cellwatch falls silent

GamerZack: That Ghostless must be causing interference. Let's take him down!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 23rd 2013, 11:57 am
Rukiafan:Uh....Zack we have a problem! Those silly ghostless that Kamek has created have attracted real Heartless to this already hectic battlefield! Prinny

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 23rd 2013, 2:58 pm
GamerZack: What the...? Surprised

Kamek (via GZ's Cellwatch?) Oh, I forgot to mention. I made some of the Ghostless just like real Heartless. You can call them Heart...Ful...Ghost...Less! KEHEHEHEHE!

GamerZack: HOW DID YOU GET THIS NUMBER?! Surprised

The Heartfulghostless surround the Giant Ghostless, which eats them and grows more powerful.

GamerZack: Wait...I think I know how we can beat that thing! The three Mecha here can combine together into a super robot! There's just one problem though: only the Blue Ranger can activate the Spiny Mecha. It sure would be nice to have the power of the Blue Koopa Shell-

The Spiny Mecha suddenly activates itself

GamerZack: -right about...hey, the thing must have booted up itself! That's clearly what Gadd was trying to tell me before.

GamerZack climbs to the top of the Koopa Troopa Mecha

GamerZack: Now, to figure out how to-

GamerZack suddenly leaps across to the Spiny Mecha

GamerZack: That was scary! pale
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 26th 2013, 5:32 am
GamerZack climbs into the Spiny Mecha's cockpit. The Heartfulghostless-fed Giant Ghostless lets out a roar, throwing a Heartfulghostless at the Koopa Troopa Mecha

GamerZack: HEY! Leave him alone, you second-rate Magikoopa hack of a Kingdom Hearts character! Mad

The Giant Ghostless turns to the Spiny Mecha and throws a Heartfulghostless at it.

GamerZack: I didn't mean attack me instead! Surprised

GamerZack looks at the controls and spots a lever

GamerZack: What does this do...?

GamerZack pulls the lever. The Spiny Mecha's spikes turn into a multicoloured laser disco, with techno music playing

GamerZack: Hey, that's kinda catchy...but it doesn't help us defeat the-

The Giant Ghostless is busy dancing to the music

GamerZack: Oh...uh...these Mecha combine together. Should we...combine them together while it's distracted? I'm sure whoever the Blue Ranger's gonna be won't mind.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 27th 2013, 9:59 pm
Bowser sits on his throne eating popcorn while watching the battle on a big screen

Bowser: Haha! You can be a real square sometimes, Kamek, but this Glass-half-empty-less thing you summoned is awesome! Evil or Very Mad

Kamek: You can thank Square for that, my king! Wink

Bowser: But I thanked you already, you square. Neutral

Kamek: Never mind... Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 1625187496
Anonymous

February 8th 2013, 6:11 pm
Kushina: Gadd what can I do without my ranger powers?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 9th 2013, 2:54 pm
Gadd: Hm...wait! I know exactly what we can do, Kushina!

Gadd whispers a plan to the others

Milk T.: Uh...why not just say the plan outright? It's not like there's anybody nearby that we don't want to hear it. Neutral

Gadd: Ah, good point, Milk! Okay, what we need to do is...

Gadd explains a plan to the others. The mysterious green figure listens from outside the window, writing down everything

???: This is pure GREEN GOLD! I must post this on the Ninternet! CHORTLE CHORTLE CHORTLE! Laughing

The figure flies off without being seen. Meanwhile, back at the arena...

GamerZack: Okay, activating combination mechanism!

GamerZack and the Rangers grab two nodules on either side of their control panels, which causes an 8-bit sprite of the respective Mecha to glow with that Mecha's colour

GamerZack: Uh...this is where somebody would say a catchphrase, so...

The Mecha start to move

GamerZack: Oh, uh...never mind. Neutral

Two forearms detach from the bases of the Koopa Troopa and Spiny Mecha, and the head of the Koopa Troopa Mecha detaches and converts into a helmet. Both Mecha then convert into legs and feet. The Piranha Plant Mecha converts into the upper body, waist and arms of the combined robot. The forearms and legs attach to the torso, and the head flips up. Finally, the helmet slides onto the head. The combined robot leaps into the air, lands on the ground and performs an action pose.

GamerZack: HEY?! How come the Super Mecha scenes are CG and the rest of the show is cel-shaded anime style?! Surprised
Marioman18
Marioman18

February 28th 2013, 12:06 pm
Marioman: What about me?! Why can't I get into my mecha? Surprised

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 28th 2013, 2:37 pm
GamerZack: Oh, shoot! Marioman's still on the ground!

GamerZack speaks into his Cellwatch

GamerZack (via Marioman's Cellwatch): Marioman! You need to think about leaping up to the Mecha's hatch, then you'll leap up here.

Marioman leaps up to the hatch of the combined Mecha

GamerZack: Wow, even the slightest thought about leaping can set that off! Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 26th 2013, 3:03 pm
Gadd: Why is the Super Mecha Tortoflame just standing there? You should engage the Heartfulghostless!

GamerZack: Zzz...zhuh?! Oh, sorry, Professor. We were kinda daydreaming for a second.

Gadd: That's quite alright, Gamer.

GamerZack: So this robot's called the Tortoflame Megazord?

Gadd: Megazord?

GamerZack: Sorry, I couldn't help it! lol!

The Heartfulghostless throws a ball of ectogoop at the Mecha, causing it to rumble

Rangers (plus GamerZack): WHOOOOOOOOA![/b]
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 2nd 2013, 6:44 pm
Rukiafan: ......oh shoot I forgot my mecha's power. Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 1625187496

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 2nd 2013, 7:15 pm
Gadd: Press the big yellow button to make Super Mecha Tortoflame perform a mighty punch!

Rukiafan presses the button. The Super Mecha punches the Heartfulghostless, which flies into a wall. As it impacts, some Heartless and Ghosts fall off and burst like bubbles, causing the monster to shrink.

GamerZack: Bubbles! Bubbles! Very Happy
Marioman18
Marioman18

May 2nd 2013, 7:25 pm
Marioman: Nice work Rukiafan! victory

Morton Koopa Jr.: Gah! Marioman I challenge you to a duel! I'll show you who's more powerful!

Marioman: What should I do guys?!

Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

May 2nd 2013, 7:31 pm
Otaku: I dunno Marioman it might be a trap pale

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 2nd 2013, 8:07 pm
GamerZack presses a random button. Super Mecha Tortoflame fires a fireball at Morton's airship.

GamerZack: Oh, I thought that was the button for the air-conditioner... Neutral
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2013, 6:13 pm
A new battle system has been added! Check the RPG Character in your profile for current stats! Also do not use the quick reply, instead use the full editor by using the post reply button and look for dice roll and use the feature to engage in a random encounter....I'll be the game master please enjoy!

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2013, 6:30 pm
The fireball knocks down the airship and it crashes!

GamerZack gains 10 exp!
GamerZack levels up to level 2!

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2013, 6:30 pm
The member 'Rukiafan' has done the following action : Dice roll

'1-1 Plains Monster E' :
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 Dice1_zps22696f65
Result :
Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 M2_zps9c0da23a

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2013, 6:33 pm
Tanuki Goomba:

Level 1
5 HP
4 SP
1 ATK
1 Def
1 SPD
Worth 5 Exp

Last edited by Rukiafan on August 21st 2013, 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2013, 6:34 pm
Rukiafan beats the Tanuki Goomba, but was slightly injured!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 21st 2013, 6:41 pm
GamerZack: Nice Goomba-stomping, Rukiafan! Wink

The Heartfulghostless stands impatiently, tapping its giant foot

GamerZack: Oh, right. We're in the middle of a battle. Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 1625187496

OOC: Maybe we should start a separate forum game for roleplaying. This one is more of a storytelling game. We could make the separate RPG like Mushroom Force but in an alternate reality. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2013, 6:43 pm
Use the full editor instead of quick replying to use the dice roll feature for random encounters! Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2013, 6:45 pm
Rukiafan: It looks like Marioman was on the airship you shot down...Power Rangers: Mushroom Force - Season 1 - Page 5 1625187496
It looks like it crashed at 1-1 Plains. Surprised

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)