Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor

Total Votes : 11          

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pass A Booster!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Is Set To Release On July 12th! Mario-11

It's been a longtime coming, but fans of Mario Kart 8: Deluxe can rejoice as Nintendo has finally announced the release date for Wave 5 of the Booster Course Pass which releases on July 12th 2023 which is this Wednesday in Japan, but Tuesday July 11th at 9:00PM EDT / 6:00PM PDT in America! You can watch the official announcement trailer below!

The new courses are as follows:

Feather Cup:

• Athens Dash (Tour)
  • Daisy Cruiser (GCN)
  • Moonview Highway (Wii)
  • Squeaky Clean Sprint (Nitro)

Cherry Cup:

• Los Angeles Lap (Tour)
  • Sunset Wilds (GBA)
  • Koopa Cape (Wii)
  • Vancouver Velocity (Tour)

Characters:

• Petey Piranha
  • Wiggler
  • Kamek

What do you all think about the new courses and characters? Which ones are you most excited for? Also what are your hopes for the final wave of the Booster Course Pass and do you think there will be a second Booster Course Pass releasing for Mario Kart 8: Deluxe in the future? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below and be sure to make your voice heard in our poll above!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#News #Trailer #Poll #MK8D #BCP #MarioKart #Switch #Retail #DLC #NSOPlusExpansionPack #Racing #eShop #Nintendo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Is Set To Release On July 12th! 19654

News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Is Set To Release On July 12th! 87457210

News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Is Set To Release On July 12th! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Amufungal, TheGingerDoctor, XenobladeYuki, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
@OrionJZed @KokorOtaku @SunDownSamurai Your thoughts? scratch

Amufungal, TheGingerDoctor, XenobladeYuki, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

TheGingerDoctor
@KeAfan7 My thoughts…
News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Is Set To Release On July 12th! Img_3410

Amufungal, XenobladeYuki, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

Kain
Other than Sunset Wilds being a total disappointment this was one of the best waves yet! Yay!

Amufungal, TheGingerDoctor, XenobladeYuki and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
@Kain Agreed Sunset Wilds was awful without its trademark sunset mechanic otherwise nice wave lol. Smug

Amufungal, TheGingerDoctor and XenobladeYuki like this post

Amufungal
@Kain @Aqua Cherry Blossom Thirded. Smile

TheGingerDoctor and XenobladeYuki like this post

XenobladeYuki
I don't know what compelled Nintendo to remove the only thing that made Sunset Wilds even remotely interesting in the first place, but here we are. News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Is Set To Release On July 12th! 1625187496

The rest of the wave was good, but not great to be honest.

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

TheGingerDoctor
@KeAfan7 @Kain @Aqua Cherry Blossom @Amufungal @XenobladeYuki It’ll be funny if it turns out it’s all due to a glitch, and the Sun is supposed to set in this version as well. Anime Sweat

XenobladeYuki likes this post

TheGingerDoctor
By the way, here’s what to expect in Wave 6…
Spoiler:

And here’s my speculative list for Wave 6:
Spoiler:

KeAfan7 likes this post

Last edited by OrionJZed on July 18th 2023, 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
SuperVash
OrionJZed wrote:@KeAfan7 @Kain @Aqua Cherry Blossom @Amufungal @XenobladeYuki It’ll be funny if it turns out it’s all due to a glitch, and the Sun is supposed to set in this version as well. Anime Sweat
Knowing Nintendo it probably is. Mad

TheGingerDoctor likes this post

TheGingerDoctor
@SuperVash It wouldn’t be the first time… Razz

Also, I edited my speculation list, since the surprise inclusion of Moonview Highway in Wave 5 means we may have an extra Retro course in place of one of the assumed Nitro courses.

One other point of speculation: I anticipate at least eight Racers, four Battle Stages, and some Vehicle customisation options as part of Wave 6, and at least two new items for all players regardless of whether or not they have the BCP.

Here’s my expanded speculation list:

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)