Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boosting Towards Next Week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nintendo has confirmed that wave 2 of their Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8: Deluxe will drop onto the Nintendo eShop globally next Thursday August 4th! There are a few surprises in the next wave including TWO courses that are not yet available on Mario Kart Tour including GBA: Snow Land, and the all-new course Sky High Sundae which even has a large anti-grav section. Sky High Sundae will be released soon afterwards on Tour, but will likely be edited as Tour does not possess the anti-grav feature.

You can see all of the included courses in the trailer above! As always be sure to leave us a comment in our comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#News #Switch #eShop #DLC #MK8D #BCP #Nintendo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Confirmed For Release Next Thursday! 19654

News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Confirmed For Release Next Thursday! 87457210

News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Confirmed For Release Next Thursday! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

Amufungal, RyanNerdyGamer, Aqua Cherry Blossom and Neptune like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
“Everyone, start yo-

“YOSHI!”

…ahem. “Everyone, sta-

“TANOOKI!”

…one more try. “Everyone, start your engi-

“WALUIGI TIME!”

…sure. “Everyone, start your Waluigi Time…”

(Makes pinball noises)

KeAfan7, Amufungal, Aqua Cherry Blossom and Neptune like this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
@OrionJZed @Towafan7 @KokorOtaku @Staroceancrazy @Amufungal What time does the dlc come out in each region lol? study

KeAfan7, Amufungal, RyanNerdyGamer and Neptune like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
If it’s on the same date globally, I expect it’d be morning in the Americas, afternoon in Europe and Africa, and night in Asia and Oceania. Smile

As for Antarctica, bwak bwak bwak bwakakbwak kakakakakakakakakakbwak… oh, and apologies if I messed up the spelling and/or grammar; my Penguish is a little bwa-bwoopakak… Prinny

KeAfan7, Amufungal and Neptune like this post

KeAfan7
The DLC releases in less than 6 hours and 30 minutes! W00t! cheers

Amufungal, RyanNerdyGamer and Neptune like this post

Neptune
Pyrafan7 wrote:The DLC releases in less than 6 hours and 30 minutes! W00t! cheers
@Pyrafan7 Woo! Surprised

Amufungal and RyanNerdyGamer like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
A warning to my fellow Mario Kart Tour players… do not - I repeat (and heavily emphasise), do not - make contact with the train in this version of N64 Kalimari Desert! It’ll give your character kart trouble! Surprised

Also, blah, blah, blah, Sydney something Sprint something something actually pretty Fronkin’ superbly stupendous!

…something… News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Confirmed For Release Next Thursday! 631737971

Amufungal likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)