- KeAfan7AdminSuper Poster!This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!Mega Coinage!This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Boosting Towards Mid-Race!
Nintendo has officially announced Wave 3 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe BCP and it's a REALLY good wave featuring London Loop, Berlin Byways, and Merry Mountain from Tour, Rock Rock Mountain and Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 7, Boo Lake from Super Circuit which is the first course in the BCP to utilize the underwater racing mechanic. And the last two courses are Peach Gardens from DS and Maple Treeway from Wii!
The DLC is scheduled to drop on December 7th globally. What do you think of the courses included in Wave 3? Also what are your hopes for future waves of the DLC? As always be sure to let us know in our comments section below!
#DLC #MK8D #BCP #Switch #eShop #Retail #Nintendo #Mario #MarioKart
Amufungal, Warlock in love, Otaku, Chickgoboom, OrionJZed, Mouser, Kain and like this post
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Confirmed For Release Next Thursday!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 4 Set To Release on March 8th In The West!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 4 Set To Release On Mar10 Day in Japan And March 9th In The West!
- News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Is Set To Release On July 12th!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 4 Will Bring A Yoshi's Island Themed Course And A Returning Character To Switch Later This Spring!