- KeAfan7AdminSuper Poster!This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!Mega Coinage!This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Nintendo has just announced the release date of Wave 4 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe BCP and it's likely MUCH sooner than you'd expect! The DLC will be officially releasing on Mar10 Day in Japan, which is March 9th in the West, well unless you live down under or are a Kiwi, but we digress. The official tracks are as follows:
- Singapore Speedway (Tour).
- Bangkok Rush (Tour).
- Amsterdam Drift (Tour).
- Yoshi's Island (Nitro).
- DK Summit (Wii).
- Riverside Park (GBA).
- Mario Circuit (DS).
- Waluigi Stadium (GCN).
Anyways what do you you think of the courses in Wave 4 of the BCP? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below!
#News #MK8D #BCP #DLC #Switch #Retail #eShop #NSO #Racing #MarioKart
Amufungal, OrionJZed, Kain and Aqua Cherry Blossom like this post
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 4 Set To Release on March 8th In The West!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Confirmed For Release Next Thursday!
- News: Nintendo Has Announced That Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass Wave 5 Is Set To Release On July 12th!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Crosses The Finish Line On December 7th!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 4 Will Bring A Yoshi's Island Themed Course And A Returning Character To Switch Later This Spring!