Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super Blast Sisters Brawl?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PR Hound has announced that Unihara Kawase: Bazooka will be releasing on both the Nintendo Switch and PS4 this July! The game looks to be a spin-off that plays a bit like a Smash Bros game and it looks quite promising! What do you think of the announcement trailer and will you be getting the game when it releases in July? Be sure to tell us in the comments section below!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#News #PRHound #ININ #Switch #PS4 #eShop #PSN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News: Umihara Kawase Bazooka Coming To Switch And PS4 In July! 19654

News: Umihara Kawase Bazooka Coming To Switch And PS4 In July! 87457210

News: Umihara Kawase Bazooka Coming To Switch And PS4 In July! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
Ooh, I know for certain that @BurstDashV8 would enjoy this one, as I'm pretty sure he has the original Umihara Kawase. In fact, I'm-a gonna share this link with him right now. victory

"Sorry, must dash!" sonic

#DoctorMarioandSonicFan19631985199119962005
KeAfan7
@BurstDashV8 You have been summoned! lol!
BurstDashV8
How's it doing everyone?

Upon answering to the summons that is been made, I do have to say that I'm real thrilled for the newest installment to the awesome Umihara Kawase series.

With me and GeekyGamerZack being good friends, I sure get to know of this new awesome title with Kawase and friends duking it out in friendly manga style duels.

Real thrilled of the whole announcement that this morning down in Australia I played about two hour on my Umihara Kawase Fresh like crazy.

So seeing how thrilling the title's gameplay in going along with it good array for playable characters, I'll towards it release.

As I'll quote Sonic from his Archies comic universe: "Way past Cool!"
Amufungal
This looks like it's going to be so much fun to play. Smile
Sakura chan
I hope this will have online multiplayer. Smile
DigiDestined
This looks amazing. =)
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Day one download for sure!
Kain
This might be fun to play with the fam!
Sakura chan
I really like the art direction in this game. The characters look like they have pretty unique movesets too. Smile
BurstDashV8
I do have to agree with the current art style, Kawase and the cast looks very much of what manga fans would find very appealing of the upbeat chibi format. sonic

I'm very keen in hearing the dialogue for each of the characters as well, especially I was pumped up in hearing Kawase voice from a YouTube gameplay video, which is done faithfully by the same voice actor from what I heard when playing Blade Strangers on the Switch. Alternative Thumb's-
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)