- KeAfan7AdminSuper Poster!This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!Mega Coinage!This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
The Attack of The Kongs!
Publisher PR Hound has announced that the Donkey Kong inspired, Castle Kong will be releasing on Switch on July 4th! The game will feature four unique stages across dozens of levels with various differences between each level. There's also an ongoing contest for the PC version of the game!
Please visit http://www.drowningmonkeys.com/castle-kong-bounty for up to date Rules
Castle Kong will only become fully playable on June 5th. This is to keep people from practicing the later levels and winning on day 1
First to the kill screen: $5000* (Winner is only eligible for this prize)
Highest Score (other than the "Kill Screen" contestant): $1250
2nd Highest Score: $1000
3rd Highest Score: $500
4th-9th Highest Scores: $250
To enter and post your score
Anyways what do you think of this upcoming title? Will you enter the contest or will you pass or wait until the Switch version launches in July? As always be sure to leave us your comments below!
#News #Switch #PC #eShop #Contest
- News: Chained Echoes Releases on Nintendo Switch on December 8th!
- News: Umihara Kawase Bazooka Coming To Switch And PS4 In July!
- News: Augmented ~ Faraday Protocol Releases on PS5 And Nintendo Switch!
- Nintendo News: Aperion Cyberstorm Releases On Switch & Wii U On February 8th!
- Review: Castle Kong (Switch eShop)
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum