The Final Nail In The Wii U's Coffin.
Japanese publication Famitsu has confirmed that as of December 31st the Nintendo Switch had overtaken the Wii U's lifetime sales in the Japanese market. By December 31st 2017, Nintendo had shifted over 3,470,000 units versus the Wii U's 3,300,000 units sold in the region during its lifetime. Nintendo also managed to sell 115,255 units in Japan during the last week of 2017 versus the Wii U's paltry 69 units that were sold in the same timeframe. The Nintendo Switch's sales numbers are higher than even the Wii's during the same point in its life cycle.
What are your thoughts? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
Source: Nintendo Everything.
#Switch #WiiU #SalesNumbers #Hardware #Famitsu
Last edited by FuManchu on January 6th 2018, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
- Breaking News: The Nintendo Switch Potentially Has A Fatal Flaw With Its Joycon Controllers...
- Breaking News: The Wii U Has Reportedly Reached The 10 Million Sales Landmark!
- Breaking News: Nintendo Has Announced A New Nintendo Direct Presentation For Tomorrow In All Regions!
- Breaking News: Nintendo Direct Australia Reveals New Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo News: Kholat Has Received A Limited Physical Release On The Nintendo Switch!
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum