Hardware or Software, That Is The Question...
It has come to our attention that many members of the press have been experiencing serious desyncing issues with the Joycon controllers on their pre-launch Switch consoles that have us scratching our heads about how such a serious bug could be present so close to the console's official launch which is less than a week away, regardless it needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
According to sources the issue is being caused by the weak wi-fi connectivity of the Joycon controller attachments being hampered by the water of the players' own bodies. Hopefully the issue can be resolved through a system update, otherwise we might be looking at a potential recall of Switch consoles available at launch.
What do you think of this news regarding the issues with early Switch consoles? As always be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comment section below!
Sources: Nintendo Life and several other credible press websites and blogs.
#Switch #Bad #Console #Handheld #Hardware #WTF
- Breaking News: Nintendo Switch Has Officially Surpased The Wii U's Lifetime Sales Numbers In Just 10 Months.
- Breaking News: Nintendo Has Announced A New Nintendo Direct Presentation For Tomorrow In All Regions!
- Breaking News: Nintendo Direct Australia Reveals New Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo News: Kholat Has Received A Limited Physical Release On The Nintendo Switch!
- Nintendo News: Castle Kong Releases on Nintendo Switch on July 4th!
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum