Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

The WiiWareWave U Bi-Weekly Multiplayer Session Schedule Thread Empty The WiiWareWave U Bi-Weekly Multiplayer Session Schedule Thread

March 24th 2015, 4:38 pm
I figured it was time to set up a one-stop hub for multiplayer gaming on Wii U, where members meet up to play a pre-determined online game once every two weeks or so. The games on offer should be ones which many members will have access to, ideally multiplayer games such as Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

I think we should start by setting up the games which would be in rotation by having a group vote. Each member would name the multiplayer games they own (or are getting soon) which they would play in this way. Sessions would occur once every two weeks on a fixed day, and the games would rotate in a cycle. Every six months, there would be a re-vote and the game line-up would change.

The game which proves the most popular would be the first in the cycle, then the second-most popular would be next, and so on; once each game in the cycle has been played once, the cycle would loop back to the first game, and the order would repeat.

I'll start with the games I wish to elect for the bi-weekly sessions:

1st pick: Mario Kart 8
2nd pick: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Let me know what you think of this idea! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)