Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
H_Bogart32
H_Bogart32
Admin
Kickstarter, home to some of the best indie titles!

photo 1db81b629990ed2d73788dd360042fbf_large_zps77972d36.gif

SmashGames has announced that their MMO rpg platforming title Magicite could potentially grace the Wii U eshop at some point. Magicite is heavily inspired by Monster Hunter and contains an advanced crafting system, and brutal online multiplayer that will challenge even the most experienced gamers. The world, monsters, and even characters are all randomly generated so no two games will ever be the same.

Magicite will be released next year on PC, Mac, and Linux with console releases possible in 2015. Your thoughts? We would like to know what you think about Magicite.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Splatuna
Damn this game looks hard!
DigiDestined
This looks weird to me, but whatever. lol!
Anonymous
DigiDestined wrote:This looks weird to me, but whatever. lol!
It does to me too, but it does look fun! I love you
Ulqiorrathegreat
I want this game, it looks absurdly brutal just the way I like my games.
Kenshin A-Go-Go
This might be a good one. Can't wait to find out more!
NINTENBRO
3DS version, please...
SuperVash
NINTENBRO82 wrote:3DS version, please...
I would download both versions if it were an option. So how did the Kickstarter go? Does anyone have a link to the official Kickstarter page?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)