Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! Empty Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread!

May 27th 2011, 3:05 pm
Anyone a member of The Backloggery? If not, they re-open on 3 June 2011 for registration.

You can add me here: http://backloggery.com/sneaker

If you have a profile, share it here and if you have any challenges you think about starting up, let it know in this thread.

I'm hosting a backlag challenge to work on unfinished games. The target? Beat ten games in two months starting the first of June. Anyone wants to join?

Last edited by Sneaker on June 29th 2011, 4:40 am; edited 3 times in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! Empty Re: Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread!

May 27th 2011, 3:27 pm
I'll join,but I'll need to register first Wink

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! 19654

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! 87457210

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! Empty Re: Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread!

May 27th 2011, 3:36 pm
That's not a problem, I will add you to the list in advance. Registration will open on the third of June.
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

June 3rd 2011, 7:50 am
Registrations are open again, so join now and if you want, add me and join the backlag challenge.

http://backloggery.com/sneaker
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! Empty Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread!

June 28th 2011, 6:15 pm
okay I'm hosting a (wii vc) challenge to see who can beat the most wii virtual console games from July 1st-September 1st I've only got 3 participants,however you can join after it starts check it out and join if it sounds interesting,if you're not a member of backloggery you can join quickly and for free Wink

here's my profile
http://www.backloggery.com/Rukiafan

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! 19654

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! 87457210

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Supertimbros
Supertimbros

June 29th 2011, 1:32 pm
Lol Rukiafan forgot this thread was already created,me thinks he needs more sleep Laughing

Mario's triple jump in Super mario 64
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

May 15th 2013, 1:33 pm
Does anyone still use Backloggery?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

May 15th 2013, 3:29 pm
Yeah, daily. Great tool to keep up with what you have and are playing.
FuManchu
FuManchu

August 3rd 2013, 2:05 pm
I guess nobody has a Backloggery account?

Wiiwarewave Official Backloggery thread! Opb10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)