Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Mark those calenders

Nintendo All-Access schedule Nintendoallaccess

Nintendo's E3 website just reveals the scheduling for the live stream event.

Starting on June 5 at 9 am PDT is the live coverage on the Nintendo E3 Presentation and the behind the scenes that takes after the Presentation that can be view exclusively at the website. Also, note that we the staff will be attending the WiiWareWave Chatbox during the live event. On the same day, June 5, at 11:30 pm PDT is the Developer discussion with Wii U hardware producer Katsuya Eguchi; he's the director on the first Animal Crossing and other past favorites.

On June 6 at 6:00 pm PDT is the Software Showcase, which includes all the new 3DS and Wii U titles that were announce at E3. If you miss the live stream then don’t panic, even after the week of E3 ends all the coverage will be available on the website.

Will you be attending all the Nintendo All-Access E3 coverage on your computer live? Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
May 22nd 2012, 7:40 pmStaroceancrazy
The information will probably be posted on the Nintendo Channel too Very Happy
KingreX32
May 23rd 2012, 8:05 amKingreX32
Like last year ALl E3 Press Conferences will be avaliable on my website for viewing. Hopefully This Wii Internet Channel youtube thing will be sorted out by then. SO you guys can watch them.
Staroceancrazy
May 23rd 2012, 11:44 amStaroceancrazy
@DinoRex32 I can actually view the youtube videos on freewebs hosted websites like yours still on my Wii browser so you shouldn't worry about us being unable to view your videos Very Happy
Ms_Kinomoto
May 23rd 2012, 12:23 pmMs_Kinomoto
Um....E3 is really soon I cannot wait Smile
KingreX32
May 24th 2012, 8:08 amKingreX32
Staroceancrazy wrote:@DinoRex32 I can actually view the youtube videos on freewebs hosted websites like yours still on my Wii browser so you shouldn't worry about us being unable to view your videos Very Happy

Alright. thats good oo hear.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)