Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Alphadia Details!

eshop: Alphadia Genesis Details! Alphad10

Some details regarding Natsume Inc's newly released RPG have come to light with the game's arrival on the Wii U eshop in North America today! Here's a list of details:

Like a Star @ heaven The download file is around 500 MB.

Like a Star @ heaven The game features some Japanese voice acting for certain important story scenes and has some known actors including the Japanese voice actor for Kirito from the wildly popular Sword Art Online anime series!

Like a Star @ heaven The game blends a 2-D world with a fully 3-D combat system.

Like a Star @ heaven The game allows for some tactical battle strategies such as changing the battle formations.

Like a Star @ heaven The game is roughly 20 - 25 hours in length.

Are you going to support Natsume Inc by downloading this new RPG or are you going to pass? And what do you think about the confirmed details regarding Alphadia Genesis? Let us know in our comments below!

eshop: Alphadia Genesis Details! 19654

eshop: Alphadia Genesis Details! 87457210

eshop: Alphadia Genesis Details! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ragnarok
November 20th 2014, 1:06 pmRagnarok
Sounds cool!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 21st 2014, 11:11 amAqua Cherry Blossom
This isn't available in my region lol. Rolling Eyes
samurairu
November 22nd 2014, 1:35 pmsamurairu
This looks good and hearing it has Japanese audio is a plus, but it's $17 in Canada and I have so many other great games right now, I think I'll wait for it to go on sale.
Megatron2000
November 25th 2014, 3:24 amMegatron2000
This game sounds jolly good!
Megatron most definitely would approve! Megatron Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)