Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Gamergy
Gamergy
Retro style JRPG coming to Wii U

Natsume: Alphadia Genesis is Coming to Wii U Alphadia-Genesis-Logo-2

This Nintendo Enthusiast article confirms that Natsume is bringing their iOS/Android game Alphadia Genesis to Wii U. Alphadia Genesis is a throwback to the PS1 era of Japanese RPGs, but with HD graphics. It has already been released on the Japanese Wii U eShop, but now we are going to get a localization.

Natsume already announced a new Harvest Moon for the 3DS, and now Alphadia Genesis will be coming to Wii U. With the wild increase in Wii U sales over the past few days since Mario Kart 8 was released, could we be seeing a rise in 3rd party support as well? Lets hope so.

Below is the trailer for Alphadia Genesis, let us know what you think!

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
June 5th 2014, 3:54 pmStaroceancrazy
This is awesome! Very Happy
I was hoping that this game would head to the west Exclamation
Amufungal
June 5th 2014, 8:03 pmAmufungal
This is going to be such a wonderful game Smile
Is there any news about when we can expect the game to be released?
Clαππαd
June 6th 2014, 12:51 pmClαππαd
I like the combination of the 32 bit 3D graphics that the game's combat system uses while the rest of the game uses 16 bit 2D graphics. Smile
Gamergy
I don't believe there is a release date for it. Considering it's already out on iOS/Android, it shouldn't take a long time.
Trinity33
June 6th 2014, 1:44 pmTrinity33
I'm looking forward to this game's release.
SKTTR
Gamergy wrote:I don't believe there is a release date for it. Considering it's already out on iOS/Android, it shouldn't take a long time.

Considering it was released for Wii U in Japan a few months ago, it's the standard localization procedure that shouldn't take a long time.
Anonymous
This is going to be such a fun game! I love you
KeAfan7
SKTTR wrote:
Gamergy wrote:I don't believe there is a release date for it. Considering it's already out on iOS/Android, it shouldn't take a long time.

Considering it was released for Wii U in Japan a few months ago, it's the standard localization procedure that shouldn't take a long time.
I'd say that late-Fall 2014 is a safe bet. Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)