Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Less Yeahs And Embedding Added!

Miiverse: A New Update To Miiverse Has Been Released Today! 630x12

Nintendo is no stranger to updating their social media network Miiverse and today they've struck again! Now less Yeahs appear in your activity feed and you can even set Yeahs to not show up at all in your feed from the options! Another new feature for the web version of Miiverse which actually appears to work if you use the web version from your Wii U browser is the ability to embed Miiverse posts on websites via HTML! Tom from NoA had this to say about today's update on Miiverse:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse.

What do you think of today's update of Miiverse and what changes do you hope to see made in the future? Let us know in our comments below!

Miiverse: A New Update To Miiverse Has Been Released Today! 19654

Miiverse: A New Update To Miiverse Has Been Released Today! 87457210

Miiverse: A New Update To Miiverse Has Been Released Today! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
I'm glad that I have the option to disable yeahs from appearing in my activity feed! Very Happy
ShounenMania
I think that the update was great! Miiverse: A New Update To Miiverse Has Been Released Today! 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
I can embed Miiverse posts into WiiWareWave?! Surprised
Talesfanatic
Yeahs never belonged in the activity feed so I'm happy that they removed them once again!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)