Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
A Tsunami of Info Inside!

photo 42088d0f-e0f6-476d-8a4a-b01ed3c56a41_zps8e5818f8.jpg

Monster Hunter: Frontier G has been released on the Wii U, PS3, XBox-360, and many other platforms in Japan recently! Monster Hunter: Frontier Online was originally released for the PC in 2007 in Japan, but was later expanded to Monster Hunter: Frontier G with loads of new content. Monster Hunter: Frontier G is a subscription-based MMORPG with even more emphasis on online gameplay than most Monster Hunter games. The game shares more in common with games such as WoW than traditional Monster Hunter games which is either a good or bad thing depending on a gamer's tastes in video games.

During an interview with Siliconera, Yoshinori Ono of Capcom stated that:

The letter ‘G’ in the title implies it’s compatible with a wide range of platforms, including PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox 360, and PC. We’re also planning to extend this support to PlayStation Vita.

The reason why we have increased our support for so many hardware platforms is because we have our sights set on distributing services for this game in the future outside Japan. We simply can’t release a game as it is, but need to adapt all the necessary services to the unique characteristics of each region. In preparation for that, we’ve broadened our scope and started launching individual titles across multiple hardware platforms.

photo 3cdc547e-eca9-45fe-8345-b03f77d6a44a_zps3449c0f8.jpg

So it looks like this game could see a localization soon! For those worried about a subscription fee bare in mind that even standard Monster Hunter games have subscription fees in Japan so it's possible that once the game is localized that the subscription fee might not be required outside of Japan!

If this is released on the Wii U in your region will you be purchasing this game? If the subscription fee isn't removed in the western release of Monster Hunter: Frontier G will you still purchase the game? Let us know in our comments!

Sources: Nintendolife, Siliconera.

Headline News: Reports Have Surfaced That Capcom Is Planning To Release Monster Hunter: Frontier G Outside of Japan! 19654

Headline News: Reports Have Surfaced That Capcom Is Planning To Release Monster Hunter: Frontier G Outside of Japan! 87457210

Headline News: Reports Have Surfaced That Capcom Is Planning To Release Monster Hunter: Frontier G Outside of Japan! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

SonicKnuckles
I'll only get this if the subscription fee is dropped.
Anonymous
RyanNerdyGamer
I'd definitely consider it, but my decision would really be influenced by other members also getting it. It's just no fun if you're playing solo! Cool
Neptune
Does anyone know how many monsters this game has? Being an mmorpg I would imagine that it has well over 100 monsters.
ShounenMania
A subscription fee would be too expensive for me to consider so if there is one I'll pass.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)