Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Movie to game conversions are just as bad as game to movie conversions. Now that Resident Evil: Retribution is complete the man behind it all would like to bring Capcom's Monster Hunter franchise to the big screens.

Paul W.S. Anderson: Monster Hunter Film Conversion Currently In Planning 0119-evil-landscape-thumb-550x410-37334

Paul W.S. Anderson told CinemaToday that a film conversion is "currently in planning". It is not clear if he is actively working on a project with Capcom.

"Recently, I've been loving Monster Hunter! A film conversion is currently in planning."

What are your thoughts? Would you like to see Monster Hunter hit the big screens? Let us know!

Source: Click here

Comments

SkywardL
I don't mind seeing Mila Jovovich in a Rathalos armor Wink
KingreX32
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

WHY WHY IS THIS HAPPENING. STopIT.
Tasuki
Well he did do the first Mortal Kombat movie as well and for me that was the best movie based off of a video game ever.
KingreX32
maybe,but the resident evilmovies suck. badly
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)