Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Social Media Just For Ninty Fans!

AVGD: Miiverse And What It Has To Offer To Gamers! AVGmiiverse_zps9914a36a

Miiverse might be just another social media outlet, however it is unique in that it is one in which all members are fans of Nintendo and can talk freely about anything Nintendo related. There are many different benefits to Miiverse, first gamers can easily receive help if they get stuck in a game they are playing by asking for help in the appropriate community, but must use a spoiler tag to avoid having the message deleted. Second it serves as a great way of gathering Wii U friends to play in online games such as Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. These benefits are quite good, but that certainly isn't everything, you can get updates about upcoming DLC or software/hardware updates among other things throughout the different communities which are great features that Miiverse possesses as well!

photo 162_zpsd0ac3919.jpg

One of the more interesting features is the the ability to post drawings via the Wii U Gamepad on Miiverse and let me tell you some of the artists are absolutely incredible! You can also use the drawing feature to write posts with your own handwriting to give it that personal touch!

Overall there are alot of benefits to gamers in Miiverse, however some smaller communities get spammed and some users will report completely fine posts which the Miiverse bots will automatically remove, but overall it's a much more family friendly and enjoyable social media outlet for gamers than most social media networks are!

photo 163_zps18c7a8c7.jpg

We hope you enjoyed this feature and would love to hear your comments about our feature and what you think of Miiverse in general!

AVGD: Miiverse And What It Has To Offer To Gamers! 19654

AVGD: Miiverse And What It Has To Offer To Gamers! 87457210

AVGD: Miiverse And What It Has To Offer To Gamers! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
November 25th 2013, 1:20 pmAmufungal
Nice feature Rukiafan Smile
KingreX32
November 25th 2013, 5:31 pmKingreX32
Miiverse is one of my favorite features of the WiiU. Its a great community, and apart from the strict admins I have no problem with it. Unfortunately only Nintendo Land, Resident Evil Revelations and NFS Most Wanted are the only games ive seen that integrate miiverse in an intresting way.
.hacker
Nintendo needs to integrate Miiverse better in their future Wii U games, but it's still amazing as it is!
Anonymous
I love Miiverse! I love you
RWBY_Red
November 27th 2013, 1:19 pmRWBY_Red
I agree that Miiverse is a fun place to chat and plan game sessions with friends!
Kenshin A-Go-Go
November 29th 2013, 12:44 pmKenshin A-Go-Go
Miiverse was ruined with Wednesday's update. Mad
KingreX32
November 29th 2013, 2:16 pmKingreX32
whats wrong with the update?
NINTENBRO
November 29th 2013, 2:36 pmNINTENBRO
KingreX32, read this here:

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t3880-miiverse-s-downgrade
Aqua Cherry Blossom
November 29th 2013, 3:17 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
The update also broke the in game screenshot feature for some games in Miiverse lol. Rolling Eyes
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)