Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
New Super Mario Bros. 2 Midnight Launch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU3WrFKKJPHo-Dy6GysQmNKNfC1RND0gRf9MNw-HwWe3DP-8Nevg

Nintendo announced that there's going to be a midnight launch event for New Super Mario Bros 2 in North America. However, it's not the type of midnight launch event you might be expecting.

This midnight launch dedicates on the Nintendo eShop. The download version for New Super Mario Bros 2 will be available to purchase at midnight of August 19. The time might be referring to Pacific Daylight Time (12:00am PDT). This announcement can be view from the Nintendo eShop on the promotional image for New Super Mario Bros 2.

Will this be the most easiest midnight launch event that you ever attend to. Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KokorOtaku
August 10th 2012, 5:52 pmKokorOtaku
Yep, I'll have my own midnight launch party
Komicturtle
August 10th 2012, 9:03 pmKomicturtle
Aww, EST at 3AM.. I may be up at that time anyhow but still...
KeAfan7
August 10th 2012, 9:18 pmKeAfan7
I don't have enough funds left after all of my purchases to buy this at launch. Sad
Anonymous
August 11th 2012, 3:30 pmGuest
OtakWiiU wrote:Yep, I'll have my own midnight launch party

Me too! I love you
SkywardL
August 18th 2012, 9:14 pmSkywardL
While it's officially midnight in eastern time, New Super Mario Bros 2 is now available on the Nintendo eShop for the entire North American region.

The download version official price is $39.99, unfortunately.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)