Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo

Why is the 3DS virtual console so dead? Empty Why is the 3DS virtual console so dead?

August 22nd 2011, 2:22 pm
Here in the U.S. we are getting 3DS virtual console games at the same pace as Wii virtual console games which is only 1 game every 2 weeks yet when Wii virtual console started we got like 3-4 games a week to start.....does this mean the 3DS virtual console will be abandoned in the near future?
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Why is the 3DS virtual console so dead? Empty Re: Why is the 3DS virtual console so dead?

August 22nd 2011, 3:59 pm
Since when is the 3DS VC dead? Are you serious? The eShop has been open for 11 weeks (not counting this week of course). America had three weeks without a 3DS VC game. Week 7, week 8 and week 11 (last week). During those weeks. You got two 3D Classics and one 3DSWare game. For Europe it's even less dramatic. Last week (week 11) was the first week we didn't get a 3DS VC game, but we got a 3D Classics game then.

And I doesn't understand why you would like 3-4 games a week. You're not going to buy all 3-4 games and even if you do, you can't finish them in a week to get ready for the next 3-4 games. I'm glad they spread it out more so your not all of the sudden without VC games (like the Wii VC has now).
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

Why is the 3DS virtual console so dead? Empty Re: Why is the 3DS virtual console so dead?

September 5th 2011, 9:52 pm
Now the european eshop vc is almost dead "for now anyways" as this was the second week straight with no 3ds vc and the first week the eshop got NOTHING new Crying or Very sad

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Why is the 3DS virtual console so dead? 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Grumblevolcano
Grumblevolcano

September 5th 2011, 10:28 pm
I do not know why NOE keeps letting us down but all we get is a racing game for wiiware and more DSiware shovelware it is not fair......sniff Crying or Very sad
PhoenixSage
PhoenixSage

September 6th 2011, 1:32 am
I hope the eshop releases don't start slowing down here too D:
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

September 6th 2011, 11:52 am
What do you mean? Week 12 (August 25) we got the awesome Gargoyle's Quest and last week (September 1) we got 10 VC games of the Ambassador's Program. And one or two weeks without a VC game doesn't mean it's dead.
RoboYoshi
RoboYoshi

September 6th 2011, 11:55 am
True but it isn't fair for those of we who are not ambessaders

Admin

September 6th 2011, 12:22 pm
Not my problem, you had to pay 80 Euro's less then me Wink.
Navi
Navi

September 6th 2011, 12:40 pm
I don't like the fact that Zelda doesn't have a save feature but other then that I'm thoroughly enjoying my ambassador games Very Happy
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

September 6th 2011, 1:26 pm
If you just press the Home button, it saves where you were so you can return the next time you start up the game. If you die, it also asks you if you want to save.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)