Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Gekkouga-Senpai
Gekkouga-Senpai

Where are our 3ds virtual console reviews? Empty Where are our 3ds virtual console reviews?

July 24th 2011, 3:13 pm
It's been nearly 2 months since the e-shop launched and there still aren't any 3ds virtual console games reviews Sad
Jnes5
Jnes5

Where are our 3ds virtual console reviews? Empty Re: Where are our 3ds virtual console reviews?

July 24th 2011, 3:32 pm
Well, I don't have a 3DS so I'm out of the question... Crying or Very sad

But I do have gameboy color games so if those certain games do get released on the 3DS VC, I'll definitely review them !

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Kenshin A-Go-Go

Where are our 3ds virtual console reviews? Empty Re: Where are our 3ds virtual console reviews?

July 24th 2011, 3:40 pm
I'll check them out when you post them Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)