Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber Empty The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber

June 3rd 2021, 6:41 pm
Just popping back for a brief visit to share a couple of shorts (don't worry, they're fresh Razz ):

"Smell ya later!" victory

Last edited by NintendoPuristForever on September 20th 2021, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber Empty Re: The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber

June 7th 2021, 10:36 am
Yo Zed! Lookin' spiffy dude! Great videos, sorry for not posting much. My lack of articles is killing the activity, but I've got Covid and despite the symptoms being minor, I've been resting tons...

The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber 19654

The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber 87457210

The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

ToughGamer
ToughGamer

The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber Empty Re: The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber

June 22nd 2021, 11:05 am
Face reveal? Nice. Cool

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

June 22nd 2021, 11:15 am
Zeddy-Chan irl! Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 20th 2021, 9:07 pm
Deleted one of the shorts because it came across as insensitive post-posting, so I've swapped it with my deliberately bad LP of "CoS: The Game".

And also this recent upload. Apologies in advance for the messy mop that is my hair, btw:

Next stop, Brynseltown! lol!

P.S.: Thank you for the wonderful feedback. You're still the bestest Nintendo community on the 'net! victory

P.P.S.: How are you, @Towafan7? I'm just glad your symptoms are/were mild. Take it easy, 'cos this community needs its founder. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 22nd 2022, 1:09 am
Here's a bunch more vids:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 4th 2022, 5:58 am
New vid time! Anyone play RPGs? Happy

Classes (in order): Barbarian, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Sorcerer, Warlock, and Wizard.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 17th 2022, 8:57 pm
Another… uh… for your viewing… um… y’know…? scratch
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 31st 2022, 4:53 pm
Aight, Doc, let’s make one thing very clear… 🐰
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 31st 2022, 6:10 pm
I’ve decided to set myself a challenge… It’s called “90 Shorts, 30 Days,” and… well, it pretty much says it all in the name.

Here’s sketch #2, B.T. Dubs (DON’T tell Cranky plz):
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 31st 2022, 9:17 pm
And here’s an “In One Word” bit (with no typedos, honest!):
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 1st 2022, 6:20 pm
I’ll post each day’s shorts in a single digest post for the rest of the month, otherwise it’s gonna be a wee bit glutted… Razz

Anyway, here’s Day 2 (aka 2nd September 2022):

To be Updated…
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 14th 2022, 1:08 pm
Okay, I’m facing a wall of burnout and an inspiration shortage, so this challenge is now a much more manageable “30 Shorts, 30 Days,” because creative overload is no-one’s friend… The Many Vids of Zeddy-chan the YouTuber 1625187496

Speaking of walls, prepare to face the most horrific monstrosity in pretty much any tabletop RPG in the whole history of forever:
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 27th 2022, 3:26 am
Did someone say “unnecessary sequel”…? Well, take two!

Gazebo 2: Electric Gazebaloo

Gazebo III: Gazzebic Park

And here’s a “best moments” clip thing from Doctor Who:
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 1st 2023, 2:06 am
Look! My first ever animation! Happy

…what? You expected a 90-minute masterpiece of the same calibre as a Walt Disney Pictures fill-em with less than two hours’ experience? Razz
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 1st 2023, 2:22 pm
QuyptidCrest #1: Bellowing Red Sky Bro Frog
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)