Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack Empty Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack

April 15th 2018, 7:55 pm
Hi all, and welcome to Squidkid Shorts, a spinoff of my Splatoon 2 fanfic in the style of the popular Crystals of Silveria Super-Shorts. (Great...they probably think I'm just rehashing the same concepts all over again...)

In this mostly-kind-of-semi-canon-ish collection of squeird and squonderful tales, we see stories focused on many of the characters you know and love, from Squilma to Squika, Inklinda to Inklein, and everyone in-between. (Well, except the protagonists, who have, like, MORE than enough spotlight in their respective series or whatever...)

So, without further ado, I present the first Squidkid Short, A Hard Cray's Knight. Enjoy! (Or don't. I can't dictate what you do and don't like, can I?)

Squilma Shorts: A Hard Cray's Knight
AKA "The "I thought these were called SQUIDKID Shorts" Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on November 10th 2018, 8:10 am; edited 5 times in total

BurstDashV8 likes this post

SamethP
SamethP

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack Empty Re: Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack

April 15th 2018, 8:30 pm
Awww Squilma, and now we know her last name, or like, whatever

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack Empty Re: Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack

April 19th 2018, 12:56 am
Funny one, this is. Wink

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack 19654

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack 87457210

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 27th 2018, 7:38 pm
Inklein Shorts: Double-Half-Decent Art
AKA "The Artsy-Fartsy Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 4th 2018, 11:13 pm
Squika Shorts: A Year in the Life
AKA "The Squid Research Lab Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

May 5th 2018, 7:55 pm
I love these shorts. =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 8th 2018, 9:34 pm
Squilma Shorts: Squidling Rivalry
AKA "The "How come SHE, like, gets another one before me?!" Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

Trinity33
Trinity33

May 9th 2018, 10:41 am
I also hate cantaloupe.

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 9th 2018, 6:41 pm
Squam Shorts: The Adventures of Squam Man
AKA "The Supersquid Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 15th 2018, 5:37 pm
Squienna Shorts: Squabotage
AKA "The Sabotage Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

May 25th 2018, 7:03 pm
Inklinda Shorts: Vacation for One
AKA "The Vacation Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 16th 2018, 11:00 pm
Inklein Shorts: Inklein no Fanfic
AKA "The Fan-Fiction Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 30th 2018, 9:35 pm
Squika Shorts: The Prankster is In
AKA "The Totes Cray Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on July 19th 2018, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 1st 2018, 3:38 pm
lol! Awesome shorts dude. Wink

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack 19654

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack 87457210

Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 19th 2018, 9:02 pm
Inklinda Shorts: Vacation for One: Lagoona Frittata
AKA "The Vacation 2: Inklinda Boogaloo Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 26th 2018, 7:05 pm
Inklanna Shorts: Dungeons & Krakens
AKA "The Cameopalooza Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 27th 2018, 6:15 pm
Inkroy Shorts: Dungeons & Krakens 2nd Squidition
AKA "The Cameofest 2018 Mini-Episode"

Spoiler:

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 3rd 2018, 7:14 pm
And...that's a wrap! Thanks for reading this spin-off, and I hope you enjoyed it! Squidkid Shorts: A Fanfic-Spinoff Webseries by GeekyGamerZack 631737971

If you're still hungry for more bite-sized nuggets of Squidkid Saga, then I have good news! The next round of shorts, entitled "Octokid Shorts", is starting soon, and focuses on Seth-Inkley, Podd and other characters featured in the main series, including a few mini-eps showcasing stories featuring four new cameo characters. I hope you look forward to them! Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)