March 31st 2016, 4:28 pm
I'd just like to know why someone recently logged me out of WiiWareWave? I was purposely staying logged in to my account, because of my horrible internet connection. I was purposely staying logged in to WiiWareWave on my laptop, and I was using my mother's cellphone as a hotspot. I haven't been able to log into WiiWareWave on my laptop lately, because Metro PCS has horrible internet speed when there's no 4G data left. Now I'm forced to use my mother's cellphone to make any posts, so I won't be posting nearly as much now. Whoever logged me out, please don't do that in the future.
March 31st 2016, 4:36 pm
Actually moderators can't log members out, my friend. It might be a glitch, to be honest I think our website has been very buggy since about Monday, It looks like I'll need to contact our web host again soon...
March 31st 2016, 4:45 pm
Oh, well that's just great. I wonder why the site allowed me to stay logged in for over a week until early this morning or afternoon sometime. What do you think could be causing the issues @Ichigofan?
March 31st 2016, 4:48 pm
It's probably a cookie related issue with our web host...
March 31st 2016, 7:53 pm
weird things have been happening all over the site.
Nintendo Network ID: KingreX32
- WiiWareWave Update: WiiWareWave Has Upgraded To V.6.3 Plus New Coin Shop Goods!
- WiiWareWave News: Our Announcement of WiiWareWave's Zelda-Fest 2019!
- WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave To Receive A Domain And Name Change!
- WiiWareWave News Update: WiiWareWave Is Now Officially Ad-Free!
- WiiWareWave News: WiiWareWave Turns A Decade Old Today!
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum