- KeAfan7AdminSuper Poster!This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!Mega Coinage!This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Fictional Forums Ahoy!
@WiiWareWave ONISM is an interactive forum within the world of YIIK. YIIK own Reddit or 4chan that changes with the story of the game and— Ackk!! YIIK 99% done (@AckkStudios) February 10, 2016
We recently got the chance to talk a bit about a previously unknown feature in YIIK with the game's developer Ackk Studios, the feature that they revealed to us is called ONISM and is basically an in-game forum where NPC's talk about the events going on in the game's world while you're adventuring!
@WiiWareWave a window into the lives of the games various NPCS... all of which have their own story, and plot that develops each chapter— Ackk!! YIIK 99% done (@AckkStudios) February 10, 2016
@WiiWareWave although some are simple, each NPC will have a story arch, even if it is just a joke, or something worth a smile.— Ackk!! YIIK 99% done (@AckkStudios) February 10, 2016
What do you think about this newly announced feature in YIIK? Be sure to let us know what you think in our comments section below!
#WiiU #eShop #AckkStudios #YIIK #JRPG
Re: Breaking News: Ackk Studios Talks About The ONISM Feature In YIIK!
February 10th 2016, 2:21 amARF_Paula
So kinda like the in-game forums in the .hack games? That's cool!
February 10th 2016, 8:57 pm
This sounds like an awesome yet silly feature
- Ackk Studios YIIK Title Coming To Wii U At The Same Time As Other Platforms
- Ackk Studios will be announcing news of Chromophore: Two Brothers Director's Cut for the Wii U tomorrow in their official blog
- Breaking News: YIIK Should Be Sent To Lotcheck Sometime Next Month According To The Developer of The Game!
- Breaking News: The Wii U Gamepad Will Be Mandatory In YIIK - More Details Inside!
- Developer's Interview: Our Chat With Ackk Studios!
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum