It's Time To Prepare For YIIK All Over Again!
@WiiWareWave I hope to submit in one month. One and a half at the most.— Ackk!! YIIK 99% done (@AckkStudios) February 10, 2016
We talked to Ackk Studios, the developer of the upcoming Mother inspired JRPG, YIIK about when the game would be submitted to lotcheck and it looks like the wait is almost over as Ackk Studios has confirmed that development is expected to be wrapped-up and the game will be sent to NoA for lotchecking sometime next month!
Are you looking forward to YIIK hitting the Wii U eShop sometime soon"ish"? Be sure to let us know in our comments section below!
#WiiU #eShop #AckkStudios #YIIK #Twitter #News
- Breaking News: The Wii U Gamepad Will Be Mandatory In YIIK - More Details Inside!
- Breaking News: Ackk Studios Talks About The ONISM Feature In YIIK!
- Breaking News: Xenoblade Chronicles X DLC Characters Are Part of The Base Game In The Western Versions of The Title!
- Breaking News: 3DS 10.0.0 System Update Now Available!
- Developer: You Are Not The Hero Developer Would Like To Bring The Game To The Wii U.
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum