- KeAfan7AdminSuper Poster!This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!Mega Coinage!This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Ready Your Gamepad!
@WiiWareWave gamepad because mini games us it quite a bit.— Ackk!! YIIK 99% done (@AckkStudios) February 20, 2016
We recently had the opportunity to talk with Ackk Studios, the masterminds responsible for the upcoming Wii U RPG's Chromophore: Two Brothers Director's Cut and YIIK. Ackk Studios told us in the discussion that the Wii U Gamepad will be mandatory for the Wii U version of YIIK and that it'll be used heavily in the title's minigames! "See the tweet above"
Ackk Studios also told us that the studio is currently working on adding Off-TV-Play in the Wii U version of the game and hopes to make the feature available at launch! "See the tweet below"
@WiiWareWave it's a feature we're finishing up now, and hoping to have into the game before launch! a lot of battle happens on the 2nd scree— Ackk!! YIIK 99% done (@AckkStudios) February 22, 2016
What do you think of the Wii U exclusive features via the Gamepad? As always be sure to let us know your thoughts in our comment section below!
#WiiU #eShop #Exclusive #Gaming #YIIK #AckkStudios
- Breaking News: YIIK Should Be Sent To Lotcheck Sometime Next Month According To The Developer of The Game!
- Breaking News: Ackk Studios Talks About The ONISM Feature In YIIK!
- Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside!
- eshop: Image & Form have announced a new game titled SteamWorld Heist! Details Inside!
- Contest: Share Your Fondest Easter Video Gaming Memories With Us For The Chance To Win A Free (Wii U eshop) Game! "Details Inside"!