Recently the official WiiWareWave twitter contacted AckkStudios about their new game YIIK, a post-modern RPG that is "kinda like Persona, Earthbound, and Wild Arms" we asked how many towns and dungeons there will be and here is what we found out
According to the developer the game is very close to completion, so keep an eye on YIIK coming to the Wii U eShop soon!
#WiiU #eShop #YIIK #RPG #ACKK
Re: YIIK to have 7 dungeons and at least 5 towns
January 16th 2016, 9:23 pmKeAfan7
Thanks for publishing this news article @Gamergy.
January 17th 2016, 1:35 pm
How much will the game cost? If it's more than $30 I'll wait for a discount.
January 18th 2016, 12:06 pm
I don't think the pricing has been announced yet @StarOceanCrazy.
January 20th 2016, 12:30 am
Um...so it probably isn't as long as Earthbound.
January 20th 2016, 2:30 pm
That's a fair amount of content for a 3D RPG from such a small indie developer!
- Breaking News: YIIK Should Be Sent To Lotcheck Sometime Next Month According To The Developer of The Game!
- eShop: Quest of Dungeons Is Headed To The Wii U And 3DS!
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara Footage
- Dungeons & Dragons Discussion Thread
- Ackk Studios YIIK Title Coming To Wii U At The Same Time As Other Platforms
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum