Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names Empty Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names

February 10th 2015, 11:27 am
Next weeks VC titles in Japan got announce and they are Sonic Advance and Mega Man and Bass, but the weird thing is that they don't seem to have the VC logo and only use GBA. I could be overlooking this or have missed something in the past, but it would make sense after the recent Wii titles coming out and the fact we still don't have N64/DS "VC" titles yet... Also the fact were almost halfway through this gen with DSi/3DS titles currently on eShop they'll most likley get transfered to whatever next gen system Nintendo has to offer, but these titles will still get old over time and you can't just place something non VC into a VC section while using the same shop. Anyway what do you guys think? Could we see a big change to the eShops?

Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names Empty Re: Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names

February 10th 2015, 11:30 am
I thought so!
Last week I downloaded Mappy-Land and the app says NES instead of Virtual Console like all of the older Wii U VC games have listed on the apps as seen on the Wii U menu.
Sorry if I'm not making sense as I just woke up literally 10 minutes ago.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names Empty Re: Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names

February 10th 2015, 11:38 am
Nice find @passioNATE! Very Happy

Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names Star_o10
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 10th 2015, 12:00 pm
@Ragnarok I didn't notice that with Mappy-Land Surprised

Super Coinage!

February 10th 2015, 12:01 pm
They'll probably have to do an update to change the current VC title name to said system though

Super Coinage!

February 12th 2015, 10:54 am
Anyone download Breath of Fire in NA today? If so does it still say VC or did it change to SNES?

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

February 12th 2015, 11:32 am
Not me...I can't afford to download anything ATM.

Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names 19654

Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names 87457210

Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

February 13th 2015, 4:41 pm
I haven't noticed any changes yet lol.

Rumor: VC titles may get name changed to there console spacific names D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)