Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
New Zelda titles for 3DS Virtual Console soon BDpjJ83CAAA0pTm

Notification is done right on Miiverse with a new community attach to the latest The Legend of Zelda series community. Go to "Other Communities" next to the Zelda one and there you'll find the Announcement Community (Developer's Room) for that series.

The first announcement from Miiverse about Zelda is that both Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages will be available on the 3DS Virtual Console soon. Japan regions will be the first and the rest soon will follow. To view the announcement entirely, instead of the latest reaction from Wii U owners, or in other language then go to "Showing all comments".

Expect more Zelda announcement (such as more info on Wind Waker HD) from Miiverse in the near future.

Last edited by SkywardL on February 21st 2013, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
February 21st 2013, 12:07 pmGuest
I can't wait for these games to be released on eshop! I love you
Staroceancrazy
February 21st 2013, 12:29 pmStaroceancrazy
I'm looking forward to the reviews for these games Exclamation
NINTENBRO
February 21st 2013, 12:58 pmNINTENBRO
I downloaded "Link's Awakening" awhile ago, but I got really bored after about the second dungeon. I couldn't stand "Phantom Hourglass" or "Spirit Tracks," so I'm not sure if I'll take another chance on a handheld Zelda title. Well, except for maybe the next original Zelda title for the 3DS. Although, I've heard so many good things about "The Minish Cap," so I might take a chance on that handheld entry in the series.
KeAfan7
February 21st 2013, 12:59 pmKeAfan7
Good news for Zelda fans. Wink
KokorOtaku
February 21st 2013, 1:23 pmKokorOtaku
Also ese titles will cost $5.00 each or $10.00 together instead of the $6.00/12.00 it would've. Anyway great news this gets me hopeful for Pokemon on VC
DirectorIR
February 21st 2013, 10:00 pmDirectorIR
mmmmmmm.....I'd say Nintendo should remake The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap for the WiiU. This was my second best Zelda game aside from my frist best Zelda: A Link to the Past.
Tech101
February 22nd 2013, 6:30 amTech101
I had one of the many years ago and for some reason never got into it. I will definitely download one of them if not both to experience what I missed.
RyanNerdyGamer
February 25th 2013, 1:55 amRyanNerdyGamer
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! XD
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)