Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

What do you think will be released on the opening of the 3ds virtual console? Empty What do you think will be released on the opening of the 3ds virtual console?

May 1st 2011, 1:44 pm
What titles do you think might be released on its opening day Question

I think Mario land,and Pokémon yellow might be a couple Wink
Link_i_am
Link_i_am

What do you think will be released on the opening of the 3ds virtual console? Empty let's see....

May 1st 2011, 2:31 pm
#1 Marioland
#2 that old zelda game for the original gameboy,sorry I don't know its name Razz
#3 Kirbys' Dreamland 2

Those were all I could think of offhand.

Last edited by Link_i_am on May 1st 2011, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't finished)
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

What do you think will be released on the opening of the 3ds virtual console? Empty Re: What do you think will be released on the opening of the 3ds virtual console?

May 2nd 2011, 3:30 am
From what I've read Super Mario Land and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX will be available at launch.
Megatron2000
Megatron2000

What do you think will be released on the opening of the 3ds virtual console? Empty Great games!

May 2nd 2011, 2:17 pm
Mario land and Zelda DX
Nice launch day lineup Exclamation

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
What do you think will be released on the opening of the 3ds virtual console? 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)