Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Short Pre-Show Event Begins 30 Minutes Before The Direct!

photo 01b95ec2-3eb5-4acb-9c14-0b03b10f794e_zps1271babe.png

Join us today at 3:00 PM for our live coverage of the Super Smash Bros. Direct that will bring new details and a possible release date for the game as well as the possibility of a few non Smash Bros. related reveals during the direct! We will also host a short pre-show broadcast that will air 30 minutes before the direct with some of our predictions for the upcoming Direct! After the Direct we will hold a post-broadcast recap of the direct so be sure to tune-in for the coverage!

You can watch the live-stream at: https://www.wiiwarewave.com/h4-live-broadcasts

You can use the comment feature by registering and logging in at: http://www.twitch.tv/

What are your predictions for today's Nintendo Direct? Let us know in our comments!

Watch The Smash Bros. Direct Live On Our Live Broadcast Page At 3:00 PM PST Today! Rukiafan7

Watch The Smash Bros. Direct Live On Our Live Broadcast Page At 3:00 PM PST Today! 19654

Watch The Smash Bros. Direct Live On Our Live Broadcast Page At 3:00 PM PST Today! 87457210

Watch The Smash Bros. Direct Live On Our Live Broadcast Page At 3:00 PM PST Today! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

RyanNerdyGamer
Yay! Greninja's been added to the roster! And Charizard's...sorta back too! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
Loved it! Am I weird for liking the Color TV reference too much? Also balloon fight stage? Could that mean Balloon Fighter playable?
RyanNerdyGamer
Romantaku wrote:Could that mean Balloon Fighter playable?
Of course there's a playable Balloon Fighter! His name's Villager! Wink
KokorOtaku
Actually the villager can steal Chracters moves and the villager also has a bowling ball item... Maybe Miis are playable
RyanNerdyGamer
Waitaminutewhatdidyousay?! So...that means that Balloon Fighter could finally be playable?! Shocked 

I'm hoping that since Isaac wasn't revealed to be an Assist Trophy, it means he's finally a part of the roster. Smile
KokorOtaku
IIRC he was unlockables in brawl and I don't think Sakurai is revealing any unlockables (meaning Chracters as well) so I say Isaac has a 50/50 chance of assist and playable
KokorOtaku
Also I think balloon fighter MIT be playable since he has his own insignia now
Marioman18
The North American Direct was lagging so bad and it wasn't just on this site. The official stream on Nintendo's website was just as bad.
Even the European Direct had its fair share of issues.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)