Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

This week Nintendo released the final Smash Bros Direct. As always a ton of new information has been released and a bunch of new characters have been announced. In this article I will be listing the big announcements from the Direct. A link to the video will also be at the bottom of this article. Let’s get started.

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-02-12_zpsdvshjz0z

Corrin from Fire Emblem fates has been announced for Smash. While I’m not going to go into the detail of his moveset here, I can say that he is being targeted for release in February 2016. Like the Wiifit trainer Corrin will be available with both Male and Female options. Unlike the other DLC fighters Corrin will with no Special stage

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-04-23_zps3sqvjlxm

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-04-37_zps8u91oxok

We found out quite a while ago that Cloud Strife would be coming to Smash Bros. Now as of the airing of the Smash Direct he is now available on the Eshop. He comes with two of his Final Fantasy Advent Children Costumes. One of the biggest features with Cloud is his Summon Materia which allows him to summon various Final Fantasy creatures during battle. These summons are different and not his final Smash as any character can grab it.

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-06-30_zps43stgaox

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-14-09_zpsupijqtib

Bayonetta was the last new character to be announced on the Direct. In addition to her signature moveset and very long Taunt she has both her Bayonetta One and Two Costumes in the game. Like Corrin she will also be targeted for a February 2016 release.

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-15-40_zpsct9q2ksa

Each DLC character comes with New Music tracks and New Stages (excluding Corrin who has no stage.)

In addition to the Characters a number of Mii fighter outfits have been announced

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-12-36_zpsxoiat24r

Chocobo hat for Mii Fighters Available now

Geno Mii Fighter Outfit available now

Bionic Armor (Brawler) February 2016

Takamaru (sword Fighter Male) February 2016

Ashley (Sword Fighter Female) February 2016

Gil (Sword Fighter male) February 2016

Tails (Gunner Male) February 2016

Knuckles (brawler male) February 2016

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-13-10_zpsa3n6y7tl

In addition to these new Mii Fighter costumes Nintendo now has QR Codes on the Smash Bros Website that allows you to download Mii’s that look similar to the fighters shown in the Direct, making it easier to create Mii’s that look like their character.

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-16-41_zpsjp5h73z5

Lastly new Amiibo are coming. Amiibo of Roy, Ryu and Roy are going to be hitting store shelves on March 18th 2016.With Amiibo for Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta also entering development. The release dates are yet to be determined.

Smash Bros Direct Recap Screenshot_2015-12-19-12-17-04_zpsztkowtjx

With a Ton of new Content and hours of Play Time Smash Bros owners have deep and Robust title to experience for quite some time. The development teams at Nintendo and their partners have done a fine job tweaking the game and adding new content to keep us happy. Thanks Guys.

Watch the Direct here

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Smash Bros Direct Recap Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
December 20th 2015, 12:39 pmKeAfan7
Thanks for writing this article. Wink
KingreX32
December 20th 2015, 6:19 pmKingreX32
no problem.
TheGingerDoctor
December 22nd 2015, 3:34 pmTheGingerDoctor
So pumped for Corrin! He may replace Roy as my go-to Fire Emblem character. Smash Bros Direct Recap 631737971
KingreX32
December 24th 2015, 6:16 pmKingreX32
On the Smash Ballet I kept voting for Micel Ford from the Conduit series. It seems it wasnt enough. It would have been cool to see him in smash bros.
TheGingerDoctor
December 24th 2015, 11:17 pmTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32 wrote:On the Smash Ballet I kept voting for Micel Ford from the Conduit series. It seems it wasnt enough. It would have been cool to see him in smash bros.
Wait...you could repeatedly vote for the same character?! Surprised
KingreX32
December 26th 2015, 7:57 amKingreX32
GeekyGamerZack wrote:
KingreX32 wrote:On the Smash Ballet I kept voting for Micel Ford from the Conduit series. It seems it wasnt enough. It would have been cool to see him in smash bros.
Wait...you could repeatedly vote for the same character?! Surprised

I did
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)