Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Beat 'Em Up Action Portside!

photo 194_zpscf508e9a.jpg

If you've been to the Wii U eshop in the past couple days you might have noticed that the NES title Double Dragons has been listed on the eshop as the most recent release with a date of 12/12/2013 shown meaning that Double Dragon will be released in this week's update!

Are you excited about this upcoming release and will you be downloading or upgrading to this version of the game "if you already have the Wii VC version of the game"? Let us know in our comments!

Double Dragon (NES) Is Coming To The Wii U eshop On December 12th In North America! 19654

Double Dragon (NES) Is Coming To The Wii U eshop On December 12th In North America! 87457210

Double Dragon (NES) Is Coming To The Wii U eshop On December 12th In North America! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

ShanaNoShakugan
Why America no get much RPG yet?
NINTENBRO
I'll upgrade, once I transfer over to the WiiU. I spent many hours playing Double Dragon II: The Revenge as a child. I've always loved the overly exaggerated spritework, because it has so much character and charm.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
We're getting The Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past instead here in the PAL region. Smile
Staroceancrazy
This is awesome news Very Happy
Maybe we'll get Zelda ALTTP next week since Europe is getting it this week? Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)