Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console?

+9
SheldonTheGenius
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
RyanNerdyGamer
FuManchu
NINTENBRO
KeAfan7
Marioman18
KokorOtaku
FM_Alchemist
13 posters
Go down
FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? Empty What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console?

October 10th 2013, 9:23 am
How long has it been since the service actually saw a release? Has Nintendo forgotten that the service even exists? And when exactly will we see a new game on the service? This is becoming a joke. Mad

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? Empty Re: What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console?

October 10th 2013, 9:48 am
I agree especially since MM GB games are supost to come out this year. But at least we're getting more 3DS games from 2011-early 2012 on the eShop

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? Empty Re: What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console?

October 10th 2013, 12:30 pm
It's been what 2 months since the last virtual console game was released on the 3DS? Why does Nintendo continue to make the same mistakes over and over again on their online front?
I think Nintendo aren't going to be doomed by these mistakes, but these mistakes are annoying all the same. Sad

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? Pbucket
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 10th 2013, 12:58 pm
It's been very disappointing lately, hopefully things will improve soon.

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? 19654

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? 87457210

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 10th 2013, 1:02 pm
Where in tarnation are my VC game's?! Very Happy

October 10th 2013, 1:59 pm
The 3DS virtual console needs a tombstone because it is dead. If Nintendo resurrects it I'm sure we'll see another drought not too long after this drought ends. Nintendo is very bad at speading out the releases of games on their online shops. We either get two or three games a week, or long periods of time with absolutely nothing on their services. Mad

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? Opb10
Anonymous

October 10th 2013, 3:01 pm
It's so sad that the service is being neglected. Sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

October 10th 2013, 3:45 pm
I think Nintendo's trying so hard to avoid putting GBA games on the 3DS because they want to keep them "Ambassador-exclusive", but there's no denying that the 3DS VC service needs them!

Yes, I am still a little upset that I wasn't able to get my Ambassador games despite having bought a 3DS console at launch...

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

October 10th 2013, 3:54 pm
The 3DS eshop doesn't even get that many eshop exclusives anymore, it's mainly a digital shop for retail games now. Neutral

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? Rena-rena-ryuugu
SheldonTheGenius
SheldonTheGenius

October 10th 2013, 7:03 pm
The service just vanished into thin air, but it will be back...maybe. Bazinga! Laughing
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 11th 2013, 8:14 am
I hope we eventually get the option to DL DS games from eShop

October 11th 2013, 2:24 pm
At this rate we'll be lucky to get 100 VC games by 2020...Mad

Staroceancrazy wrote:
SonicKnuckles wrote:
Tech101 wrote:With the news of a new Yu Yu Hakusho I've started watching the old ones again. I watch them on YouTube on the weekends while driving in my car....well ok listen to them Lol. Don't need to see them as I know what's going on lol!  Great series!
Yu Yu Hakusho is my sole raisin for existing.
Wait what!? I think you meant reason not raisin What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? 1625187496
O-kaaay so you're a dehydrated grape? Rolling Eyes
Lol. I meant reason. This is why I don't like spell checkers. Razz
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

October 20th 2013, 2:22 pm
One game per month is just sad, someone needs to be fired at Nintendo lol. Rolling Eyes

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 20th 2013, 2:37 pm
GBA! Let me hear you say GBA!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 20th 2013, 3:22 pm
GBA! GBA! GBA! cheers

Steven9wii
Steven9wii

November 15th 2013, 1:52 pm
hopefully soon, they will return. maybe with gameboy advance games.

SuperVash

November 16th 2013, 11:39 am
The virtual console service on the Wii U isn't much better, the only game on the service that isn't already available on the Wii Shop in Wii Mode is Earthbound so I don't even see the point of the Wii U VC as it stands right now.

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? FunnyTrigun2_zps9016bff1
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

November 16th 2013, 12:21 pm
I hear you @SuperVash the Wii U VC needs more exclusive content, however this thread is for discussing the 3DS VC drought. Wink

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? 19654

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? 87457210

What In Blazes Happened To The 3DS Virtual Console? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 16th 2013, 5:26 pm
Well, I'm prepared if GBA games don't make it to the 3DS VC. I have a GBA of my own as well as 15 (and counting) GBA games. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

November 16th 2013, 6:30 pm
Nintendo CAN put DS games on eShop (Advance Wars Days of Ruin became this years Japanese Platinum Reward) so maybe they'll put those down as well in 2014

November 16th 2013, 7:37 pm
SuperVash wrote:the only game on the service that isn't already available on the Wii Shop in Wii Mode is Earthbound
You forgot about Mega Man 6. Also, not everyone who currently owns a WiiU also owned an original model Wii console.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)