Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy

New Super Mario Bros. U impressions

+6
ToughGamer
DigiDestined
Sakura chan
Amufungal
KokorOtaku
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
10 posters
Go down
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy

New Super Mario Bros. U impressions Empty New Super Mario Bros. U impressions

November 18th 2012, 3:41 pm
So far the game seems more original than the rest of the games in the series with very interesting levels and gimmicks, but to be blunt I hate that flipping flying squirrel power up. Twisted Evil

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

New Super Mario Bros. U impressions Rena-rena-ryuugu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

New Super Mario Bros. U impressions Empty Re: New Super Mario Bros. U impressions

November 18th 2012, 3:46 pm
I'm going to download this one sometime this week

New Super Mario Bros. U impressions Empty Re: New Super Mario Bros. U impressions

November 18th 2012, 3:49 pm
It's really good, but the flying squirrel power up is extremely difficult to control properly. Mad

Rena Ryuugu - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

New Super Mario Bros. U impressions Rena-rena-ryuugu
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

November 18th 2012, 3:57 pm
I love this game already! Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Anonymous

November 19th 2012, 1:08 pm
This game is more enjoyable with a Wiimote. Smile
Sakura chan
Sakura chan

November 24th 2012, 12:30 pm
I can't wait to play this game. Smile

DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

January 5th 2013, 5:26 pm
The graphics are really nice. =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

February 13th 2013, 11:43 am
I can't find the secret paths in world 7.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

February 15th 2013, 3:31 pm
I really love the Wii U version so far. The graphics really pop and looks fantastic. And it controls perfectly. It's great in multiplayer but it's also the weak point. Yes it's fun but getting in the way (or to far out of the way) of your partners has cost me a lot of lives. I also appreciate that there is no stupid gimmick like the coin collecting stuff in NSMB2 on the 3DS. Can't wait to play it more solo instead of multiplayer. But I'm loving it so far.
Anonymous

July 24th 2014, 8:40 pm
I beat the game and unlocked Super Star Road, but there aren't any paths leading to the entrance.
Where can I find the exit that leads to the portal?
Golden Freiza
Golden Freiza

July 25th 2014, 11:02 am
Kushina wrote:I beat the game and unlocked Super Star Road, but there aren't any paths leading to the entrance.
Where can I find the exit that leads to the portal?
Yeah I know what you mean. I collected every star coin in the game and I still can't figure out how to unlock the path that leads to Star Road or that purple toad house in the Sparkling Waters world.  Envy 

"I know this sounds cheap, but... just call me Golden Frieza."
Steven9wii
Steven9wii

August 2nd 2014, 3:31 pm
Spoiler:

FuManchu

August 2nd 2014, 6:28 pm
The Star Road is located on the world map and requires you to have completed every level exit in the game to unlock.

New Super Mario Bros. U impressions Opb10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)