Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Nintendobuddy64
Nintendobuddy64
Since I'm so late to the Wii party I'll be posting my progress in every retail and digital Wii game I play in this blog. Just a warning there might be spoilers if you're late to the party like me or don't have a particular game.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
Since you're new to the Wii console, I thought maybe I should recommend you some games. Smile

Retail:
1) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
2) Xenoblade Chronicles
3) Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
4) Fishing Resort
5) Wario Land: Shake It!
6) Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
7) Elebits

WiiWare:
1) Fluidity
2) Moto Heroz
3) La-Mulana
4) Retro City Rampage (as soon as it's available for download)
6) World of Goo
7) Blaster Master: Overdrive
Cool Toki Tori
9) Bobby Carrot Forever
10) Art Style: Orbient

And SKTTR would probably inform you to download Snowpack Park. Lol! Very Happy

The games listed above should be included in everyone's Wii library.
Nintendobuddy64
October 15th 2012, 9:25 amNintendobuddy64
Just downloaded Blaster Master Overdrive, Bobby Carrot Forever, and Final Fantasy III. Smile

I will update my progress later today. Wii I Am's Wii game progress blog (possible spoilers) 631737971
KingreX32
Nintenbro wrote:Since you're new to the Wii console, I thought maybe I should recommend you some games. Smile

Retail:
1) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
2) Xenoblade Chronicles
3) Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
4) Fishing Resort
5) Wario Land: Shake It!
6) Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
7) Elebits

WiiWare:
1) Fluidity
2) Moto Heroz
3) La-Mulana
4) Retro City Rampage (as soon as it's available for download)
6) World of Goo
7) Blaster Master: Overdrive
Cool Toki Tori
9) Bobby Carrot Forever
10) Art Style: Orbient

And SKTTR would probably inform you to download Snowpack Park. Lol! Very Happy

The games listed above should be included in everyone's Wii library.

Dont Forget to check out Wiiwarewaves massive Wii Reviews Library also.

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/f26-wii-reviews
Nintendobuddy64
October 15th 2012, 10:47 amNintendobuddy64
I just played some Blaster Master Overdrive and I'm having difficulty defeating the area 1 boss. Will create a help topic right now.
Nintendobuddy64
October 15th 2012, 3:57 pmNintendobuddy64
Started Final Fantasy III and watched the prologue about a war that happened 1,000 years ago followed by a scene with soldiers in mecha vehicles and finally the opening credits with some cool music before the game starts!

The soldiers accompanied by a mysterious woman defeat several Narsh warriors in order to enter the mine and secure the esper contained there-in! They reach an impass in the mine and force their way through only to be confronted by a lightning eating monster known as a Whelk. After a strategic battle they find themselves face to face with the esper who makes the soldiers vanish.

After a few seconds the mystery girl awakens in a house and is told by a man that her mind was enslaved by the empire using a slave crown suddenly Narsh warriors pound on the door and the man shows the girl who at this point we know is named Terra a secret exit in the back of his house once outside she is spotted by the warriors, so she heads into the mine and after a few battles I saved at a save point. Smile
Nintendobuddy64
October 18th 2012, 9:26 amNintendobuddy64
Just beat the easiest world in Bobby Carrot Forever and was surprised by the level of difficulty the game possesses.
NINTENBRO
Wii I Am, if you thought the first world provided you with some difficulty, just wait until you attempt some of the really challenging puzzles. Oh! By the way, just to let you know, the DLC packs are completely worth 500 Wii points each. I only have two of the DLC packs still left to purchase. I really enjoyed the cheerful environment full of very colorful and varied level designs. Definitely one of the more enjoyable puzzlers available on the WiiShop.
Nintendobuddy64
August 27th 2013, 1:10 pmNintendobuddy64
Sorry for disappearing for a while. I just finished the first half of Final Fantasy III and am now stuck on an island as Celes with Cid who is bed-ridden. What am I supposed to do now?
Anonymous
September 22nd 2013, 5:08 amqueenz01
Feed Cid fish. It's essentially all you can do for awhile in FFIII really. Have Celes leave from the house on the isle and walk to the ocean there should be a spot where you can catch fish. Try to catch the ones further out if you can as they are more healthy; the ones further in towards the isle are more poisonous.

Spoiler:

Good luck! ^^V
Nintendobuddy64
September 22nd 2013, 3:41 pmNintendobuddy64
I gave him the fish further off shore, but he still died for some reason. Thanks for the advice though. Wii I Am's Wii game progress blog (possible spoilers) 631737971
Himawari Chan
September 23rd 2013, 12:09 pmHimawari Chan
Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)