Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Jnes5
Jnes5
Hello and welcome to my own blog !

I was thinking about having one ever since I've joined the site, so here it is !

You can ask me questions or have a conversation, but I might also post opinions regarding a piece of news that Im interested in, however I will not answer personal questions though...

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Aussiegamer
July 27th 2011, 2:04 pmAussiegamer
I see you're from mexico mate,what's it like there Question
Jnes5
July 27th 2011, 2:30 pmJnes5
Well, from where I live, which is the north of the country (close to the U.S. actually !), we have a really warm weather and occasionally very small sandstorms. I can't say the same for the rest of Mexico, because contrary to popular belief, all of Mexico isn't a desert, but here at north we have a long desert that extends from 1/4 of the northwest area. We are very similar to any other country, tall buildings and such, fast food franchises, awesome views, etc.

My city is kind of small, yet not so small to be considered a town, it's kind of quiet and peacefull.

But as a gamer they really don't sell a lot of new videogames just like in the US Crying or Very sad
Cloud_Strife
August 23rd 2011, 9:20 pmCloud_Strife
What are your thoughts about the drug cartel that is causing so much trouble in the border areas of mexico and the U.S.?
Also what are your thoughts about those controversial anti gaming law that the U.S. congress keeps trying to pass?
Jnes5
August 26th 2011, 2:05 pmJnes5
Let me just say, about the drug cartel, that even though it's not affecting my family whatsoever, it does makes us look like dangerous people, which that's not really true, I know a lot of people in my country that not even won't hurt a fly ! but from what I've heard from the news in my country, the whole drug cartel is lowering down so to speak, very slowly but surely... but that's my 2 cents on the whole matter...

And as for that controversial anti gaming law... wasn't that the same law that's already been declined a few months ago ? if so, then I'll speak about it...

The reason why laws like that exists, is because a lot of parents don't really know how to take care of their children and that they think that videogames are always some children's toys, which that's not true, videogames nowadays have become more mainstream which are on par with other media such as movies, music, etc. and that's because videogames nowadays always have something to offer for everyone, be it children, teenagers, adults and even old people, but it looks like the parents really don't look at it as such, but then again the same thing happened with music too back then like that famous quote once said: "videogames are bad for you ? that's what they said about rock & roll" and now look at it now, do you see people complaining about mature music nowadays ? nope, because there's now music that parents allow children to listen to and doesn't let kids listen to the other's where they have very mature, and the same thing with movies too ! they let their kids watch children movies, while they don't let them see mature movies.

So let me ask you this, if parents can do that to the music and movie media, then why can't they do the same with videogames ?

... Sorry for not responding to this a little sooner, I've been really busy with college a lot... pale
Megatron2000
February 17th 2012, 3:40 amMegatron2000
Is there anything new you want to discuss about?
Jnes5
February 17th 2012, 4:04 amJnes5
Not really...

I don't have anything to say to be honest,and if I do, it may be turned into an article in this site...

But if you have any questions you want me to answer, I'll have the chance to answer it ! just like silks blog !
KeAfan7
February 17th 2012, 4:05 amKeAfan7
Want to chat?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)