Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Andy
Andy
I'll post what ever is going on in my life below. XP. So check back often...Razz...iguess....Teapots Blog Funny-pictures-invisible-tango-partner

Comments

Andy
August 13th 2011, 9:27 amAndy
August 13, 2011

This morning i awoke to find my sister under my bed. For what reason was she under my bed? I don't know. Anyways, so, i logged on wiiwarewave, and where it has the new topics thing, it all said it was by me! D: I feel like a nerd. If you haven't yet, and want to hear more about this story ill give you the link to the thread.
The thread: http://nintendowave.forumotion.com/t689-i-m-a-crazed-forum-addict#4035
----
IN other news, arumor has started involving 25 FREE games for the nintendo systems. I wrote a report on that in the nintendo news. For the thinking inpaired, i will give the link ;P
Thread: http://nintendowave.forumotion.com/t690-nintendo-full-list-of-free-nintendo-3ds-virtual-console-games-revealed

----
Well, that's all for todays blog, I'll see you all in the forums!
--
Happy Foruming!
Andy
August 18th 2011, 9:55 pmAndy
August 19,2011-

So yeah, school starts next week in my little town. I'm pretty excited for high school, more freedom, a laid back rule system, the ability to order pizza through the cafeteria, and having a larger locker. But there's one thing: The school computer's crashed and now all students have no schedules, the open house is cancelled, and all Freshman have no lockers.

Goody. But otherwise I'm shocked at how fast summer went by.
---
Also, My birthday is on the 20TH!!! YAY!!! TIme to celebrate yo!
Andy
August 18th 2011, 9:56 pmAndy
busy : Yeah I'd like to order a cheese Pizza from the cafiteria.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)