Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) Empty Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread)

June 11th 2022, 11:35 am
Here's the official thread for the most-anticipated Switch JRPG of 2022. Has everyone here finished their playthroughs of Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2: The Land of Torna in preparation of this anticipated finale to the Xenoblade trilogy? I know X, but that was a spin-off as far as anyone can tell. Perhaps Xenoblade 3 will somehow tie that game in too, but I somehow doubt that.

Let the discussion commence. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) Empty Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread)

June 12th 2022, 6:32 pm
@Amufungal @TheRealSquigley @KokorOtaku I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to get this at launch with it's release being less than a month after the Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak DLC expansion. I WILL get this sometime before the end of the year for sure! Wink

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) 19654

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) 87457210

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) Empty Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread)

June 13th 2022, 8:22 pm
I’m getting it but man I need to really up my game on RPGs because I have far too many that I’m not too far in

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

June 19th 2022, 9:37 pm
@KokorOtaku Ditto, I have a backlog of OVER 9000! Well, maybe not THAT many. Razz

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 1st 2022, 6:29 pm
I’m already over 15 hours in, that’s really good for me and a JRPG

Aqua Cherry Blossom likes this post

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

August 2nd 2022, 9:06 pm
@KokorOtaku It's a great rpg lol. Smug

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

August 3rd 2022, 6:00 pm
@KokorOtaku When is the class system unlocked in the game? study

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 10th 2022, 9:31 pm
@KokorOtaku Does the game have the same Gacha system from Xenoblade Chronicles 2? 🤔

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

August 13th 2022, 3:53 pm
@Pyrafan7 nope doesn’t seem so, I’m 40 hours in and enjoying every second, I forgot I could toggle the difficulty at anytime and now I’m just adjusting it whenever I loose constantly, makes it easier and I plan to go back to other RPGs that use this featur once I beat Xenoblade 3! My next games until NeiR in October go as followed: Xenoblade 3, ToCS3, and then ToCS4, should lead me into October, otherwise I’ll just stop once NeiR comes out but if somehow I beat all 3 before I’ll ad Bravely default II to the list

Super Coinage!

August 25th 2022, 4:32 pm
Beat a few days ago! 55 hours, but still have side quests to do

March 27th 2023, 8:34 pm
Can anyone "PLEASE" answer "THIS" question for me?!

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Official Thread) 2197 Please follow the link above if you want to help me.

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 27th 2023, 8:50 pm
@SunDownSamurai @AerynBella answered your question on reddit and is correct. There's not really any way to find out where collectibles are outside of the region they are located in, however if they are required for a quest a quest marker will appear above the items on the field. I hope this helps. Wink

SunDownSamurai likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)