Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
First it was Professor Layton and now SEGA's rhythm game, Rhythm Thief. SEGA announced that the iOS version will feature social elements and will be a free to play title.

Rhythm Thief And The Emperor's Treasure Heads to iOS Ryhthm-Thief-featured-image

Like with most free to play games, players will need to pay real money if they wish to purchase certain items. No release date as yet besides the winter period. SEGA will be showcasing Rhythm Thief And The Emperor's Treasure at this years Tokyo Game Show.

Source: Click here

Comments

NINTENBRO
This year it's, "Out with the zombie games, and in with the rythym games!" I'm sorry, but I just couldn't let the opportunity slip me by. Very Happy lol

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 6th 2012, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
KokorOtaku
September 6th 2012, 5:30 pmKokorOtaku
There are some games that I wish we're less $ and on eShop, this is one of them, and steel diver, rumble blast, and any other smaller games
NINTENBRO
HarmoKnight wrote:There are some games that I wish we're less $ on eShop

I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way my friend, but in the end, you usually get what you pay for. Plus, you need to take into account the fact that the eShop is allowed a much larger file size limit. Which allows some downloadable games to require the same file size as a retail title. Nintendo already stated that it's the developer's decision to determine how much downloadable versions of their retail games shall cost.

Last edited by Nintenbro on September 6th 2012, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amufungal
The IOS Market has been getting some good games lately Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)