Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Captain Toad Becomes A Star!

E3: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Has Been Announced For The Wii U! 630x_110

Nintendo pulled a rabbit out of their hat today during their E3 Digital Event stream when they announced that the Super Mario 3D World mini-game Captain Toad's Adventures is becoming a game of its own for the Wii U titled Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker! The game looks to feature much larger levels than those seen in Super Mario 3D World and toad will be able to pick up items such as turnups to defeat enemies Super Mario Bros. 2 style and will feature massive boss battles! The game is set to release on the Wii U during Holiday 2014! Be sure to leave us your opinions of this newly announced title and check out the official trailer below!

E3: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Has Been Announced For The Wii U! 19654

E3: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Has Been Announced For The Wii U! 87457210

E3: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Has Been Announced For The Wii U! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
This looks like such a fun game! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
Wait...this is a minigame in Super Mario 3D World?! Surprised
Marioman18
When I heard that this was announced at E3 I was both excited and surprised.
This game is going to be awesome! victory

GamerZack7 wrote:Wait...this is a minigame in Super Mario 3D World?! Surprised

Yes it is more or less, but Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker has new mechanics such as toad being able to swim and dig up items. victory
FM_Alchemist
Shocked is the only word that can describe what I feel about this game's announcement. Shocked
Ragnarok
This is the game we never knew we wanted! Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
I wasn't expecting this lol. Rolling Eyes
ZezHylia
I couldn't believe my eyes or ears when Ninty announced this game! lol!
Tsubasa
I hope that this is a budget game or dlc for SM3DW cuz if not I won't get it because $60 is way too expensive for this. Mad
SKTTR
One of my new Most Wanteds.
A personal E3 Highlight.

Next to Zelda, Mario Maker, Splatoon, Starfox, Xenoblade, and Bayonetta.
RWBY_Red
So this is Nintendo's big holiday title this year? I'm very disappointed. Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)